Michael

Michael

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 4X4 XLT
Yeah, hopefully so! I love seeing the few other 5g Rangers that are out there.

I have no idea what conditions are or will be out there this weekend, but there’s a butt-puckering trail that begins at the intersection of NF-7030 and NF-7036 and runs NE above Twin Camp Creek a ways.

C5346757-155F-468B-BE1E-449E4AF64453.jpeg

Here’s a pin to it.
https://goo.gl/maps/jr7RRLkBsV2htx6L9

My buddy’s Wrangler handled it fine, and so did the Ranger, but it gets dicey in some of the turns.

It’s a single-wide trail with no real turnouts or passing areas until you get to the turnaround. So, if you go I’d recommend leaving a marker to let others know you’re down trail and to await your return before embarking down the same.

To the North, or just left of that trail entrance, there’s a short little climb and descent that’s kind of fun to test your truck a tad.

DM me if you guys head out that way. This weekend will be kind of busy, but I live in Maple Valley, so it’s a quick jaunt for me.

Right on! I’ll let you know and thanks for the coordinates.
Sponsored

rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
STX FX4 SuperCrew
Occupation
engineering systems admin
Vehicle Showcase
Nice pics, I climbed 2x ... will be back someday for a third go, maybe I’ll drive my Ranger cross country.

OP
OP
Michael

Michael

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 4X4 XLT
That was where we were hoping to go...there was literally no place to park there were so many trucks there already. Probably 6-8 trucks and a dozen or so people shooting.
Dang, yeah that’s a full area with that many people. Saw some smaller areas up the way.
Sponsored