First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
They claim processed meats are harmful, but have you seen the processes used to make plant based meats like Beyond Meat?

Here's another weird ad I saw that on face values seems woke, but does have some merit:

"Claritin ® commits to helping restore the botanical balance one female tree at a time. We're getting started by funding the planting of the first female forest in Forest Hill Park in Richmond Virginia, one of the worst US cities for allergies in 2022. Reducing pollen levels one female tree at a time."

The ad makes the bold statement that male trees (pollen creators) are intentionally planted versus female trees. The patriarchy strikes again!
Sponsored

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
They claim processed meats are harmful, but have you seen the processes used to make plant based meats like Beyond Meat?

Here's another weird ad I saw that on face values seems woke, but does have some merit:

"Claritin ® commits to helping restore the botanical balance one female tree at a time. We're getting started by funding the planting of the first female forest in Forest Hill Park in Richmond Virginia, one of the worst US cities for allergies in 2022. Reducing pollen levels one female tree at a time."

The ad makes the bold statement that male trees (pollen creators) are intentionally planted versus female trees. The patriarchy strikes again!
You didn't say what the name of their baseball team is.

Dgc333

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
That describes me to a tee, I get extra bacon on everything I order. When I get a salad I always order extra dressing. My favorite response to comments about extra dressing is; "I like a little salad with my dressing".

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
Have you noticed that the food industry makes plant based meat substitutes for mostly beef categories, but the beef industry isn't bringing out meat based veggie substitutes?
suspicious-smiley.png

mtsoxfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
I went to a local brewpub for pints and dinner. I saw they had a BLT special, so being it was for dinner I asked how much bacon was on it. She said a fair amount. I asked her to double the order, I would pay more. I got it with 4 slices of bacon. I asked if it was doubled, she went in back, came out and said yes... SMH