New to me Ranger

IrishCrusader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Hello all. I am the owner of a new to me 2019 Ranger Lariat FX4. Bought it used with about 14000 miles. So far I have loved it. My family loves it too!

I am coming from a 2011 E350 4 Matic that was great but ate tires and wheels like I eat donuts. The Ranger rides just as nice and has more power too. Plus I no longer live in fear of speed bumps.

I read a lot of posts here and want to thank you all for the good info. Looking forward to learning more about the truck!
Sponsored

Tim H.

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat 4X4, 2016 Corvette Stingray
Occupation
REALTOR
Hello all. I am the owner of a new to me 2019 Ranger Lariat FX4. Bought it used with about 14000 miles. So far I have loved it. My family loves it too!

I am coming from a 2011 E350 4 Matic that was great but ate tires and wheels like I eat donuts. The Ranger rides just as nice and has more power too. Plus I no longer live in fear of speed bumps.

I read a lot of posts here and want to thank you all for the good info. Looking forward to learning more about the truck!
Congrats! Let’s see some pics of your new Ranger.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer

Congrats on the "new to you" Ranger and welcome to the club. looking forward to seeing your ride and what you do to/with it.

The family loving it will make it easier to get the better half to go along with the mods this forum will eventually drive you to want. ?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

Welcome!

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
Welcome to the forum. We definitely like to see pictures.

TLD04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4

Welcome! I am very new here too and just recently purchased a 2020 Ranger Lariat FX4

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Welcome! I am very new here too and just recently purchased a 2020 Ranger Lariat FX4
Welcome, you will find a lot of good info here and some lively banter as well. Be prepared to find things you need for your truck. :thumbsup:
Sponsored