Power_Wheels

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hello all! I'm in the market for a new vehicle and want to learn more about the Ranger. This forum seems like a great place to find out a ton of stuff. Can anyone point me in the direction to where I can find a MY 2022 Ranger MSRP/Invoice price list? I searched and only found 2021. Thanks!
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hello all! I'm in the market for a new vehicle and want to learn more about the Ranger. This forum seems like a great place to find out a ton of stuff. Can anyone point me in the direction to where I can find a MY 2022 Ranger MSRP/Invoice price list? I searched and only found 2021. Thanks!
Welcome Mike! Granger Ford is offering 3% under invoice on all ordered 2022's. Just send them a PDF of your build and they'll get back to you usually within 24 hours. Several here have bought theirs through them and I just bought my Jeep there. Only fees are a $180.00 Doc fee and there's no BS ADM's when you pick it up.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/3-under-invoice-2022-ford-ranger-order.16068/

Reactions: Doc

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
@AzScorpion
Thanks for the info! But it looks like Granger is about 16 hours away. Probably a fun road trip though!
It's 1450 miles from me and we were going to make a trip out of it. My Jeep came in early (January) and it's way to cold now so I just had it shipped. Even with that expense it's still a good savings over our local dealers and you're dealing with a good dealership that doesn't play games.
Sponsored