Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger FX2
Occupation
Student, Legal
Hi Everyone!

I’m a new member to the group but have been reading posts for several months now haha. I wanted to officially be a member. I bought a 2020 Ford Ranger xlt fx2 that I absolutely love. Since I got injured from skateboarding, I started messing with my car and taking it to local trails. This year I’ve been to big bear(usual spot), Yosemite, Angeles and recently Rowher OHV in Angeles. Had tons of fun.

Here are some pictures of my truck.

I also picked up the Fox “Tuned by Ford” stage 1 suspension that I want to install and had a couple questions about it. Should I post on the suspension section? Thanks!

Looking forward to posting and talking to people!

B11FB5FC-BA8F-43A2-9115-E7E077993947.jpeg
098AD699-2B43-4942-B762-96B368E2196F.jpeg
BCEC1130-9BED-40CC-8162-E2F27C78C189.jpeg
Sponsored

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Jeremiah, welcome aboard.since you"ve been looking at the board for a bit, I am sure you seen the Looney tunes we go through, especially regarding installing a tailgate damper as your first easy mods. Dave (@AzScorpion ) will be along (he's been I'll but getting better) to do some introductions to helpful things of use. :wink:

Pay no attention to the nay sayers, they are just stunted :crazy:

have fun with the truck and post away:turkey:

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
jcru1017

jcru1017

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger FX2
Occupation
Student, Legal
Hi Jeremiah, welcome aboard.since you"ve been looking at the board for a bit, I am sure you seen the Looney tunes we go through, especially regarding installing a tailgate damper as your first easy mods. Dave (@AzScorpion ) will be along (he's been I'll but getting better) to do some introductions to helpful things of use. :wink:

Pay no attention to the nay sayers, they are just stunted :crazy:

have fun with the truck and post away:turkey:
Thanks FoD
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc