New here

Bt_ostate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
Just ordered a 2021 Lariat Tremor. 1st ranger as only small truck I've had was a 2019 Tacoma TRD Pro. Didnt like it's underpowered engine and 5 speed tranny set up or no power seats. Was waiting for a factory pkg like the Tremor before I bought a ranger. Will be adding some Ford Performance mods such as the tune, chase rack, red towhooks, rigid fog lights, etc to further enhance the truck.

vehicle.png
Sponsored

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Just ordered a 2021 Lariat Tremor. 1st ranger as only small truck I've had was a 2019 Tacoma TRD Pro. Didnt like it's underpowered engine and 5 speed tranny set up or no power seats. Was waiting for a factory pkg like the Tremor before I bought a ranger. Will be adding some Ford Performance mods such as the tune, chase rack, red towhooks, rigid fog lights, etc to further enhance the truck.

vehicle.png
That is very sharp looking Ranger. I take that you ordered the black one with decal delete.
Welcome to the forum :like:

DT444T

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport 4x4 Lariat - Saber
Occupation
I'm fly. I'm pilot.
Damn that is SHARP looking. Welcome.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Welcome! I almost feel like I’m betraying ol’ ”Butterscotch” when I look at your Ranger. That is a BEAUTIFUL truck! :turkey: :like:
Sponsored