First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
Ugh - the following quote comes to mind - "Those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it."
I won't lecture on 'hidden history' but we are 'repeating it'. NATO forces just provoked a major withdraw and realignment in The Ukraine. A tactical nuclear war is about to start IMO. Klaus Schwab's 'wet dream' may yet come true....
Sponsored

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sure everyone here remembers exactly where they were and what they were doing on this tragic day. It's hard to believe that 21 years have gone by so please take a movement to remember those that lost their lives that day. Also remember those who rushed in to help save others, they too shall not be forgotten! :crying:??:flag:

Never-Forget-9-11-01.jpg

9-11-Never Forget.jpg
Thanks for posting this. Definitely NEVER FORGET and NEVER WILL.
It felt I screwed up when this happened to our country. I called my buddies from the Marine Corps and we all felt thesame. It felt like what we did while we were in was worthless. We could have protected our country while we were over there so this will never happen to our mother land.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
What happened to building 7? ?

mustang marty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger stx sabertooth , 04 stang ragtop 40th anvrs. , 66 stang fastback 2 plus 2
Occupation
A happy retired guy
Sadly, I fear we have already forgotten. I still see flags out and people remembering but that was two decades ago. Kids born after that event don't seem to care about it, and we just keep making more of them.

I guess it will be like Pearl Harbor Day soon - noted only on the calendar and barely discussed publicly. I remember mentioning at work it was PH Day once and a young Millennial remarked "Oh that's nice, I hear Hawaii is beautiful. Were we supposed to ear Hawaiian shirts or something today?" I explained that PH Day was the day when Japan made an unprovoked attack on America by bombing the Navy at Pearl Harbor and drawing us into WWII. She said "Well can you blame them? We nuked their country for no reason." I quit there.
Oh my God , what is taught in our schools . Former Japanese PM was recently murdered because he was behind not owning up and also silencing everything about the Japanese war crimes . Who tried to take over the world ? Never forget both horrible days in our history .

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired

Mr.Mel

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT, 1965 Mustang
Occupation
Selling Stuff
I was at the Deere Davenport Iowa Loader Factory meeting with about 10 Marines and Deere staff involving a Loader supply project. The first plane hit and we were informed and when the second hit all of the Marines got to work and said we needed to clear the room and they needed phones and the room secured. These guys put on their game faces and were ready to rock and roll.

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I was at the Deere Davenport Iowa Loader Factory meeting with about 10 Marines and Deere staff involving a Loader supply project. The first plane hit and we were informed and when the second hit all of the Marines got to work and said we needed to clear the room and they needed phones and the room secured. These guys put on their game faces and were ready to rock and roll.
Waiting for the calls that never came. Too many people in high places were struggling to get their stories straight. As expected , many of the people who had a good idea what was going on sacrificed their lives that day in NYC and at the Pentagon.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
God Bless America! ?? A tribute to our brave responders for their sacrificial engagement at the towers to protect America's interests... :flag:

Never Forgotten... (2).jpg
Sponsored