First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Wow, toast after 31k miles? I have Nitto Ridge Grapplers and love them. Hoping that kind of short tread life is a fluke because I like the "hybrid" all terrain /mud aspect of that tire.
I hope so for your sake too. I was really hoping to not have to buy tires so soon but they were so bad I couldn't go much longer. I've heard so many mixed reviews on these where some lasted longer and some (like mine) didn't. I rotate them every 5K so I'm guessing the heat here had a lot to do with it. Good luck with yours!
Sponsored

Dagzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Good luck with your new tires! Before the Nitto's I had Falken Wildpeak A/T. It was a decent enough tire being on the lower priced side for A/T tires. But I felt those started to wear prematurely too. I rotate every 5-6k miles too. You just never know

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
Wow, toast after 31k miles? I have Nitto Ridge Grapplers and love them. Hoping that kind of short tread life is a fluke because I like the "hybrid" all terrain /mud aspect of that tire.
I have them on my ranger. I've put 17K on them an at the last rotation they had 11/32 thread. I was hoping to get 50K out of them.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I made my first long highway trip (360 miles) to Mexico with the new tires yesterday and they were super quiet! I honestly forgot all about them until I was half way home and remembered they were on. lol

Gas mileage was a lot better than the Nittos too especially on the way there where I averaged 25 mpg. Normally I was averaging 22-23 going but gained 2 mpg now. Cruise control was set at 70 mph 80% of the way so that might have helped too seeing it's the first time I've used it in 2 years. So far these are working out great and I'm really glad I went with these Toyo's.

1679529383998.jpeg