First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I wasn't bumping a thread. It showed up and I posted a reply. Sorry the algorithm works the way it does for suggestions. Will check my dates going forward.
No it's good to post in an older thread rather than start another new one. Saves us Mods time search for the older ones to merge. lol Besides I thought it was Paul @OrangeStreak, he's notorious for resurrecting old threads. There was a 2 year old Happy 4th of July one he posted to last summer. Sad part is he thought it was the current 2021 thread. :LOL:?

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
No it's good to post in an older thread rather than start another new one. Saves us Mods time search for the older ones to merge. lol Besides I thought it was Paul @OrangeStreak, he's notorious for resurrecting old threads. There was a 2 year old Happy 4th of July one he posted to last summer. Sad part is he thought it was the current 2021 thread. :LOL:?
I think what happens is people scroll down to the 'similar threads' section, click on one and don't realize it hasn't been posted to in a while.
Us long timers probably recognize it's a 2 yr old thread.
All good and no damage, carry on.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I think what happens is people scroll down to the 'similar threads' section, click on one and don't realize it hasn't been posted to in a while.
I've done it a few time then realized right before hitting the post reply it was an older thread. lol It's still better to respond to those older ones though because there's usually some good info in there. The new Google search tab helps now.

VTRanger

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT SuperCrew
Yeah, exactly, especially when I'm on my phone and not wearing my glasses. ?

Last edited:

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SuperCrew XLT Tremor
Hi new here. I'm a bit drunk.. Best I head out now before I get myself in trouble. :)
It’s ok man I’m having a few myself tonight, but now I’m curious… has this sticker been deleted for 22? Hmm…

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
The older the better......show me those old dead threads ☠ and I'll make 'em come alive! ? :handsinair: :like:
Happy 4th of July Dave! :crazy:

Last edited:

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Happy 4th of July Dave! ? :crazy: :LOL:

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
i cant see the map sticker on mine very well. its low on the windshield. im trying to remember if the mustangs came with a pride sticker?
my 05 ranger has one.

so speaking of ford factories and things hard to get... let me twist the thread direction lol. Fordite. anyone have a piece ??? maybe phil since he was on the "inside" i think a lot of fakes are around now since its on ebay and etsy etc. but having a real chunk of fordite would be cool. i worked at a body shop specifically in the paint bay and paint prep so i remember the gunk. never thought to pick it or peel it so how it looked.

1647833724583.png
1647833860809.png

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
i cant see the map sticker on mine very well. its low on the windshield. im trying to remember if the mustangs came with a pride sticker?
my 05 ranger has one.

so speaking of ford factories and things hard to get... let me twist the thread direction lol. Fordite. anyone have a piece ??? maybe phil since he was on the "inside" i think a lot of fakes are around now since its on ebay and etsy etc. but having a real chunk of fordite would be cool. i worked at a body shop specifically in the paint bay and paint prep so i remember the gunk. never thought to pick it or peel it so how it looked.

1647833724583.png
1647833860809.png
Hi Mark,

Yep...used to have some made into jewelry...at each assenbly plant there were a couple folks that offered this stuff for sale. Chipped off the paint rails on which the body was mounted... Lost all of it to the Ex wife.... I am trying something similar with Margie's painting when she cleans her brushes and dumps the water into a 5 gallon pail by our laundry tub...so far it has not worked very well.

Best,
Phil

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Hi Mark,

Yep...used to have some made into jewelry...at each assenbly plant there were a couple folks that offered this stuff for sale. Chipped off the paint rails on which the body was mounted... Lost all of it to the Ex wife.... I am trying something similar with Margie's painting when she cleans her brushes and dumps the water into a 5 gallon pail by our laundry tub...so far it has not worked very well.

Best,
Phil
shame the ex got away with it. really interesting stuff with all the layers of colors and history. A lot of those colors we do not see any more on cars. I may sniff around the gm plant near me and the old shop i worked at to see if i can find any. if i have any luck i will send you a piece.
Sponsored