Meet Max

Casey

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 2018 F150 RCSB
Hey guys I'm Casey and im in need of a little help. I started making changes with forscan today and I guess I fat fingered the wrong line. And of course I didnt save my as builts like a dummy. Anyways I was wondering if anyone could drop me a copy or.photos of the BCM. Max is a 2x4 Lariat.Any help is greatly appreciated!

20190627_070338.jpg
Sponsored

DBaz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Did you try downloading the As-Built data from Ford Service, using your VIN #?

OP
OP

Casey

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 2018 F150 RCSB
I did but when I attempted to load the file it said the number of modules dosent match and it didnt load it

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I did but when I attempted to load the file it said the number of modules dosent match and it didnt load it
I don't think you can load the xml output from the Ford site directly into FORScan. I think you will have to manually compare the values for each thing - or at least look at the ones you changed. I remember looking at the .ab files that FORScan creates - they are just text files whereas the output from the Ford site is xml. When I did that Ford site, it displays all the values on the screen before you download the file. You could use that to compare your BCM values I'd think to figure out where you went wrong.

A good lesson for anyone wanting to do FORScan changes - first step is to back up the as built data before you make any changes so you can easily revert if you make a mistake.
Sponsored