Matte White Decal on Oxford White

daniel3507

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
I removed the sport 4x4 decal but I'm thinking of replacing it with a regular 4x4 off-road decal. Similar to the one on my f150. I've seen black trucks with matte black decals and kind of like the ghost/stealth look. Has anyone seen white on white though? Another option would be a color that match's the magnetic trim but I'm striking out there.
Sponsored

2020FRL

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2014 Harley Tri Glide
Occupation
Retired
I've been a huge fan of white vehicles forever. My truck is white and my Harley is black. I tell people that I drive the truck when I feel like being good and the Harley, well ... ya know.

Anyway ... I've tried all kinds of "accents" on my white vehicles. To my eye (take that for what it's worth) the only thing that looks great on white is chrome ... LOL. Might be interesting to see the flat white on gloss white ... but, I think it may just fade away.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
I removed the sport 4x4 decal but I'm thinking of replacing it with a regular 4x4 off-road decal. Similar to the one on my f150. I've seen black trucks with matte black decals and kind of like the ghost/stealth look. Has anyone seen white on white though? Another option would be a color that match's the magnetic trim but I'm striking out there.
Found these - google-foo 4x4 matte white here Might be too big though

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
1614230610841.png

I'm part of the no sticker faction!
JMO. If you like 'em stick-away I wont judge..
They were the 1st thing I did when I got the truck home, had I known I could have saved them for one of you guys!
:like:

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah the size is another thing I'll have to figure out. I'm not sure how big the fx4 decals are on the ranger but that's the size I was looking for
This is what I have on mine Fx
Sponsored