Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Jim I was going to make a joke about this but I did a search for "old fat bald and hairy guy" to find a picture. Lets just say my day is now ruined and whatever you do DO NOT put this in your search bar! You've been warned. :surprised:

:crazy:
I know some of you are now doing this. ?
Easy for me, I just look in the mirror, don't need no stink'n internutz!!

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I own a 2020 Ranger in Magnetic Metallic and have always liked the color. My girlfriend says when it's parked in the garage it has a green hue to it, I never really agreed with her but must admit that now I'm starting to see it too. Has anyone else noticed this greenish hue to it under certain light conditions? I think I'm more open to seeing the green because a co-worker bought a new Hyundai and the color is called Amazon Gray a nd when I commented about it looking a lot like my Magnetic Metallic she said it has a hint of green to it in certain light. I'm curious because I actually despise the color green yet really like the Magnetic Metallic.
Thanks,
Marc
Don't own one, but like the color. My F150 I traded in was Gem green, in the shade it looked black, but when the sun hit it, man it was a super deep metallic green!

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Jim I was going to make a joke about this but I did a search for "old fat bald and hairy guy" to find a picture. Lets just say my day is now ruined and whatever you do DO NOT put this in your search bar! You've been warned. :surprised:

I know some of you are now doing this. ?
Ata boy Dave!
Sponsored