Forged Green Splash

BettaRanga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Screw 4x4 Lariat 501a Blk App Carbonized Gray
In general, its looked darker and grayer than I would have thought. Not as nice as the new Frontier green.

OP
OP
GaRanger65

GaRanger65

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Splash FX4
It does have a nice metallic to it when in bright sunlight. Just darker and grayer than I was hoping.

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Toyota, as much as I hate to say it , has a pretty sweet green out I saw the other day , no metallic, looked like a melted crayon , and blacked out ... Ford at the moment has no green i like very much ,or at all...

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
we know the "green" that you are interested in
well yeah , but thats not the reason i like green , is it ? might be a subliminal thing , lots of things i like are green , cash comes to mind , pretty "high" up on the list , veggies .... oh , emeralds are pretty cool , loved finding those in minecraft ... Mean Joe Green , used to like him till he gave that kid a coke , lost credibility with me after that ...

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
Interesting shade of green. I'd wish Ford had a typical green option cause boring ass colors are the best imo.

Silver, white, green... Cops don't give a hoot. Yes I said hoot.

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Interesting shade of green. I'd wish Ford had a typical green option cause boring ass colors are the best imo.

Silver, white, green... Cops don't give a hoot. Yes I said hoot.
thats true , but if your in a Ranger of any color , your gona draw some attention , i believe a white Tacoma would get the lowest amount of hoots , imo...

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
Iā€™m going to agree with the majority of posts so far and say itā€™s darker than I thought and like. I saw a new Explorer Timberline a few weeks ago in Forged Green and it almost looked black in the shade.

I also saw the new Eruption Green on a new Bronco the other day and think is a bit much on the bright side too.

By far my favorite Ford green is Highland Green found on the Bullitt Mustang. Iā€™m partial to the color since Iā€™ve been looking at it for 20+ years as my daily driver, an ā€˜02 F-150 SuperCrew in the same shade. Iā€™d love to see Highland Green back on the all new next gen Ranger.

OP
OP
GaRanger65

GaRanger65

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Splash FX4
Almost looks gray in these pics.:)
I went and looked at it again today. It definitely looks gray in the shade but has a nice green metallic in the sunlight. I have the ability to get a forged green FX4 instead of waiting for my iconic silver one to be built. Not sure after seeing it in person? ? Picture is from today in bright sunlight.
7D25B70D-A920-40D9-951C-A4396D2938A9.jpeg

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I went and looked at it again today. It definitely looks gray in the shade but has a nice green metallic in the sunlight. I have the ability to get a forged green FX4 instead of waiting for my iconic silver one to be built. Not sure after seeing it in person? ? Picture is from today in bright sunlight.
7D25B70D-A920-40D9-951C-A4396D2938A9.jpeg
I think it looks great myself! :like: I like vehicles that look different colors in different circumstances. Thatā€™s one reason I love my Saber so much.:inlove:

RedSetters

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Black Lariat FX4
Occupation
Retired Contractor
Very surprised when I saw it. Came out of the dealership with no sunlight on it and thought it was gray. Than saw the deep green. Nothing like the original Ford advertisement.
Sponsored