First Name
chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford ranger lariat
Occupation
self employed
was wondering if there is a way to lower the rear of my 2 wheel drive truck 1/2 to 1 inch lower.....so it can sit a little more level... i am surprised that the bed height is close to same height as other full size 2 wheel drives................. also curious of any suspension changes available to stiffen the softness a bit without raising the height of the truck
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
was wondering if there is a way to lower the rear of my 2 wheel drive truck 1/2 to 1 inch lower.....so it can sit a little more level... i am surprised that the bed height is close to same height as other full size 2 wheel drives................. also curious of any suspension changes available to stiffen the softness a bit without raising the height of the truck
Short answer---no. But here's a couple links to the threads about lowering:
https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/anybody-planning-to-lower-their-2019-ranger.1398/

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/who-else-is-planning-to-lower-their-ranger.3134/

Happy reading :wink::p

Fitzmotor

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 75 crewcab F350, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Retired from Honda Racing.
You can have the springs de-arced, that's what I did, bought a second set so I could keep the stock ones and had 1.5" taken out of the spring arc, sits perfectly level now, well within a 1/4" I should say.

JJ101

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Admin Type. U.S. Navy (Retired)
Around 8 sandbags should do it. ?
Sponsored