Sponsored

Look at my Ranger parked next to stuff



OrangeStreak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Threads
32
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
13,984
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
3 Rangers spotted today: gray, red and silver (photo with mine at Walmart)...

Ranger Day side by  side (2).jpg


Ranger day side by side 1.jpg


Ranger Day staggered (2).jpg
 
Last edited:

OrangeStreak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Threads
32
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
13,984
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Gotta say it………..two Scabs in one sighting? I love it!
Thanks. It was unusual to see 3 Rangers in a day and then to catch one of them in the parking lot...only one other time did I see 2 in a day. Guess their coming out of the woodwork! :)
 

Chris M

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Threads
22
Messages
4,667
Reaction score
20,625
Location
Surprise, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
My work truck parked next to my work truck....

IMG_3532.jpg
Oh, my!
Memories flooding back...
I went to driving school back in 1988 (Alliance Tractor-Trailer Driving School).
I do not envy you your job at all. Gotta be a tough gig, for sure!
May God keep you safe!
 

Zeus

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jay
Joined
Aug 8, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
46
Reaction score
225
Location
San Diego
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport XLT
Occupation
Commercial Driving Instructor
Oh, my!
Memories flooding back...
I went to driving school back in 1988 (Alliance Tractor-Trailer Driving School).
I do not envy you your job at all. Gotta be a tough gig, for sure!
May God keep you safe!
Thank you! I really enjoy my job. I have well over 2 million miles (25 years) of documented career driving so its a nice transition. Time to give back. Its very rewarding seeing my students "EARNING" thier CDL...
Sponsored

 
 








Top