• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Texas Livernois MyCalibrator Tuner

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
received_1127629445307740.jpeg

My price: 75 + shipping. Just 75 with pickup at Bucees in Katy, TX.

Why 75? You will need to pay LMS $300 to unlock it.

Also so cheap... I loved the tune for the year I had it. Not everyone who wants to go fast has 600 laying around. Maybe the 200 in savings will bring that in budget. I want it going to a good home. Very recently tested and it worked great.

Their support is freaking awesome btw. So I have no doubt the unlock process will be painless. You will have to send them some info on your truck to get the tune right. They provide good instructions on how to get said info.

Remember to do the weird relearn driving procedure after the flash and when you do flash it.. you will get to see every warning that screen can show.

Note: The tune did not create the issue that resulted in me running away from Ford like my rear end was on fire. A drunk robot or drunk UAW member was the main source of the problem.

Note 2: if you are really grabbing this thing for a newer F150 for some reason, it will cost 400 to unlock from LMS.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: Ace

Ace

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
I'm interested if no one has contacted you yet. Sending you a PM.

foornath

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2015 VW Golf R
Occupation
Engineer
If the sale falls through, please PM me. I will take it off your hands.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
If the sale falls through, please PM me. I will take it off your hands.
Sorry to jack the thread but I have one I'm considering selling since I got a Bronco an they don't offer a tune for it.

OP
OP
Wytchdctr

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
Sorry to jack the thread but I have one I'm considering selling since I got a Bronco an they don't offer a tune for it.
No problem. Mine is heading out as soon as I'm feeling up to getting to the FedEx or usps. Got some bug from hell. Also avoiding contaminating My stuff currently....
Sponsored

Reactions: Ace