First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
My recent stickers!!! One in memory of my late dad who was also a Ranger owner. Also some anime stickers I got and Yes this Ranger owner is a big NERD ???

20200526_145059.jpg
Hey another Brandon. I don't watch anime or read it other than the few classics. But I have Mai Sakurajima on my truck just cause its cute! Never looked into the anime/manga though. I'm a poser weeaboo, didn't even know that existed. Nice Inuyasha chibi. Okay, here is a WILD GUESS. You are Asian, and named brandon after your dad's fandom for Bruce Lee and his son. At least I was and a lot of other 80/90's asian kids whose father adored Bruce.

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
Just to be clear I'm not hating, hah.
I used to watch anime a lot when I was younger. Wife likes them princes madoka anime though.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Just to be clear I'm not hating, hah.
I used to watch anime a lot when I was younger. Wife likes them princes madoka anime though.
Lmao. Most people don't say "God damn Weeaboos" unless they know. :crackup:

AnimeRanger87

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 XLT 2X4 Reg cab. 2019 XLT Supercrew 4x4, 2000 XLT Supercab 2x4
Occupation
Production associates with Honda
Vehicle Showcase
Hey another Brandon. I don't watch anime or read it other than the few classics. But I have Mai Sakurajima on my truck just cause its cute! Never looked into the anime/manga though. I'm a poser weeaboo, didn't even know that existed. Nice Inuyasha chibi. Okay, here is a WILD GUESS. You are Asian, and named brandon after your dad's fandom for Bruce Lee and his son. At least I was and a lot of other 80/90's asian kids whose father adored Bruce.
dondonbabyraptor nope I am just your typical anime/gamer nerd that is not afraid to show who he is lol.???

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
dondonbabyraptor nope I am just your typical anime/gamer nerd that is not afraid to show who he is lol.???
I feel it. I was the same. Except no time for anime/manga. Used to put down 80-100 hour weeks on video games through undergrad. Not the same in M.S., haven’t gamed for a month unfortunately :/

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
I am not one for stickers on my vehicle, but...
The Bullet one they stuck on when I got the bed linered thru the dealership.
They other one is because my son is AWESOME, a junior at NC State in Bio Med Engineering plus Philosophy, straight A's so far!! ? Way smarter than me! And a little smarter than my wife!! ?

20211029_144922.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: