David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Orange SuperCrew FX4 Trailer Tow 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Driver side USA Flag.jpg
Passsenger side USA flag.jpg

Love this USA flag on both side of the truck! Thanks to TVD Vinyl Decals!

Last edited:

aslusers

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Rear Window decals.jpg

As you probably can figure out that I love trail running! Not only that, but I also love shopping at the REI store as they treat their employees very well. I really enjoy surfing on our Ranger5g forum as you taught me a lot about this truck and it is my first truck I ever own! #OptOutside #Ragnar #Trailrunning #roadrunning #marathon #halfmarathon #ranger5G.com

aslusers

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Canada flag on tailgate.jpg

The last picture! I promise! Here is the Canada flag on my tailgate. My best half's family is from Canada.

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
That pissing on "TACOMA" one got me :LOL:

it's amazing how much stock rangers blow away modded tacomas, zr2 are somewhat close behind and frontiers don't even see the green flag. still blows my mind it's a 4 banger and puts so much power to the pavement and I average 22.1 MPG. The 4 Cylinders was pushing me away until I drove it

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
it's amazing how much stock rangers blow away modded tacomas, zr2 are somewhat close behind and frontiers don't even see the green flag. still blows my mind it's a 4 banger and puts so much power to the pavement and I average 22.1 MPG. The 4 Cylinders was pushing me away until I drove it
I won a 4 hour rental period with the local Toyota dealer's car sharing program and selected a crew cab 2019 Taco 4x4 V6 to drive, once again the power output left much to be desired (I test drove one last June and thought it was powered by a 4 cyl).
The dash layout was acceptable, but I found the cruise control actuating system location to be absurd, some of the other controls seemed "Toy" like, totally inconsistent with Asian engineering.
The last straw however was the on center steering feel, I constantly had to make corrections to stay within my lane, it felt as though the steering linkage was connected with rubber bands or light duty bungee cords.
This would certainly grow tiresome in long distance driving, I'll stick with my 2020 Lariat, thank-you...

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
Canada flag on tailgate.jpg

The last picture! I promise! Here is the Canada flag on my tailgate. My best half's family is from Canada.
We need to get an Indiana meetup going.
Sponsored