Lets see those Cab window decals!!

Secousse

First Name
Secousse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
No decals on any windows yet except this one that came on the windshield. I've always liked the little Ford assembly plant stickers. The Michigan Assembly Plant one looks cool.
0413191855.jpg
Can this be removed and repositioned?
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

forestale

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Manufacturing
Can this be removed and repositioned?
Mine came off nice and clean. I put it in the rear window. It's barely visible through the tint but I know it's there lol. I had to put a white towel behind the window to get it to show up for this photo.

PXL_20210408_215326518.jpg

Secousse

First Name
Secousse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
Mine came off nice and clean. I put it in the rear window. It's barely visible through the tint but I know it's there lol. I had to put a white towel behind the window to get it to show up for this photo.
? Thanks a lot for the picture ?

This is the only factory sticker I want to keep on my Tremor.

UncleBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 2WD in Magnetic
Occupation
Retired
I was thinking about getting this one but when I went to the site to buy, it said the stipes were not see thru. Is that true? I don't need any additional obstruction in my rear view mirror.

Secousse

First Name
Secousse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
I was thinking about getting this one but when I went to the site to buy, it said the stipes were not see thru. Is that true? I don't need any additional obstruction in my rear view mirror.
The stripes are indeed not transparent.
But I find it ok since there’s enough see-through cutouts to not obstruct the view too much. It’s better than I expected.

BGDOGY

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4 crew cab
I got that one and I'm planning on taking it off. It's annoying to look through, trying to see directly behind me through the stripes. It would probably be better if I couldn't see out of it at all than bits and pieces. It looks great from the outside though!

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
Had one on my previous Lariat and there is no real obstruction. I tow a boat as well and no issue.

pull string get cookies

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 White Platinum
Vehicle Showcase
Here’s what I have, for now… thinking I’ll remove everything except for the CAB which was made for me by a fellow combat Veteran.

Edit/update: pulled them all off, window is naked

4A9B3946-EE45-4E0A-9930-367C0B9E5464.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: