Vehicle Showcase

Ryan Plain

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
ok im torn here, I have the aussie box and the audio control LC2 on the way. I cant decide on the sub and amp. asking for suggestions on my short list
amp 1 Audio Control ACM 1.3 with the ACR-1 remote
amp 2 Kicker 46CXA400.1
sub 1 Alpine SWT-10S
sub 2 Kicker 48CWRT102 (if it fits, not yet confirmed)

i like the kicker stuff paired together, sub being a DVC and amp 1 ohm mono stable should work well but the acm 1.3 is so much smaller with space restricted so much and the alpine i know fits the box but these paired together is at 2 ohm.
can anyone confirm if the kicker sub fits the box and will the kicker amp fit behind the back seat?
thank you
That Kicker sub will absolutely fit in the aussie box. I ran one paired with the Kicker Key 500.1 and I was very impressed with it.
FYI - the xmax is 10.5mm. It is not listed on Crutchfield, but if you go to the Kicker website, it is.
https://www.kicker.com/app/tsparam/48CWRT102.html

bostonburner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Fx4 hot pepper red metallic
I tried this and the plastic bin, even heavily lined with sound deadening just flexes too much. I ended up splurging and getting the JL stealthbox (not a cheap option) and it was remarkably better in every way.
I got my stealthbox today it sounds great but I did skip the step where they tell you to drill through the floor for the mounting bolt. Did you do that? I'm wonder how necessary that bolt really is.