KC M rack

V1KT3R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 1990 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
V1KT3R, Did you install that light bar?

I was out of town all weekend for the holiday. I plan to pull the rack out of the box this week and assemble to make sure it's the correct one and test the light bar fitting. I would much rather have an extra inch to fill in though than have KC's be an inch short at least. Will update when I burn that bridge.
Sponsored

V1KT3R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pre-built the rack and did a test fit last night. Looks like KC sent the right rack first try. Out of town again this weekend, but will get it riveted down in two weeks probably. Then its the fun of making the Rough Country light bar fit and figuring out how to wire all these lights up.

Capture.JPG

OP
OP
Grady

Grady

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger FX4, 17 Subaru BRZ Yellow, 11 Evora
Occupation
Manager
Added a windshield banner to keep some of the light from reflecting on the dash. Went past the AS line a little. Also added some theft deterrent since I have everything adjusted now. Trimmed the bolts down so they are flush with the nuts.

02805E5E-33EB-4E22-804F-CE0A54074E25.jpeg

V1KT3R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Added a windshield banner to keep some of the light from reflecting on the dash. Went past the AS line a little. Also added some theft deterrent since I have everything adjusted now. Trimmed the bolts down so they are flush with the nuts.
Where did you get your windshield banner?

OP
OP
Grady

Grady

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger FX4, 17 Subaru BRZ Yellow, 11 Evora
Occupation
Manager
Where did you get your windshield banner?
It is just a piece of black vinyl cut to fit. I messed it up putting it on but it is laying more flat as it sits in the sun and I work on it. if I like it and it works out well I will probably redo it.