Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Nostalgic nice...IMO, way too large for a ditch light and will block more ground than the incandescent bulbs will cover...

HotShotOffroad

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
They are not un-common to use per say but definitely un-common for the Rangers. I would agree with @Msfitoy though on being quite large and blocking lot of site. I have DD SS3 max with c2 pros as side shooters for my set up and love them

OffroadAlliance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2021 Raptor, 2022 F250, 2023 Bronco
There are some Baja Designs or Diode Dynamics lights that would suit the ranger A pillars much better than the KC lights. I'd be happy to get you a great price on lights if you're interested!

Pinski66

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
What do you guys think of the KC flex era 3 or 4?

OffroadAlliance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Those would look so much better than the large circle ones, in my opinion. I've seen the flex era 3's on the A pillar of a Gladiator and they looked pretty great. I'd be happy to try and get you a good price on a pair if you're interested.

Ranger X

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver Ranger Sport 4x4
Nostalgic nice...IMO, way too large for a ditch light and will block more ground than the incandescent bulbs will cover...
I too agree with @Msfitoy in that they would be to large. I just installed DDSS3 Pros with a remote control switch and I absolutely love them. Not to mention they are bright as hell! and they look ? awesome

Pinski66

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Those would look so much better than the large circle ones, in my opinion. I've seen the flex era 3's on the A pillar of a Gladiator and they looked pretty great. I'd be happy to try and get you a good price on a pair if you're interested.
Thanks, I'm not quite ready to buy yet. I think I want to go with Gravity LED Pro6 on the upper front bumper. I like the old school look. I thought the flex era 3 on the A piller might be a good compromise. Can i shoot you a pm for a quote when I'm ready?

OffroadAlliance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, I'm not quite ready to buy yet. I think I want to go with Gravity LED Pro6 on the upper front bumper. I like the old school look. I thought the flex era 3 on the A piller might be a good compromise. Can i shoot you a pm for a quote when I'm ready?
Absolutely! I'm always here to help or make any kind of orders. We also have those Gravity Pro6's in stock as well, I believe. I'd be happy to try and get you a quote with a forum member deal if you're interested. If not, don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

Grady

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger FX4, 17 Subaru BRZ Yellow, 11 Evora
Occupation
Manager
I went with the Flex Era 4 for my A pillar lights. Not disappointed. The 2 Flex Era 4 put out almost as much light at the entire bar.

B8A55E8E-D3DB-489F-8BF2-872CDCF795FB.jpeg
Sponsored