First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Sales
Browsing this site for a while but never posted anything.
Currently driving a 10 year old F150 that has been great to me. Looking into midsize trucks but unsure of pricing. Was thinking about going and checking out this one below this next week. Wanted to get everyone's opinion on if this is a good price or if I may be able to haggle them down a little.

https://www.matthewsfordba.com/used-Broken+Arrow-2019-Ford-Ranger-Lariat-1FTER4FH2KLA44924
Sponsored

Peter949

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I would say that's fair market and not a deal. Ask 2k off and I would say it's a good deal.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
I agree that it is a fair price, though not exactly a steal. But, considering how loaded, and good looking, it is, if were me, looking for a 2019 Lariat all over again, and knowing what I know now, I would take it! Can you "haggle them down a little"? That depends on how badly they want your business, which is kind of hard to tell from here....

Extreme01

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2008 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think thats to bad of a deal for a lariat with the extras the owner put on. Looks like fender flares, running boards, hood deflector, window deflectors etc. You might be able to get them down some from there.

Jrel209

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT crew cab
Ohhh its used 18k miles, so pretty low mileage if it was purchased late 2018. Originally thought it was new 2019 and would have said thats a steal.

but since its used ya id say at least another 1000 off. Especially since its the first year of the new gen (at least for USA and its diff than international markets).... who knows whats gonna happen with these trucks around the 50k mile mark.

OP
OP

modxplus13

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Sales
3970AE4D-AC69-448E-A4BC-AAC0217F8548.jpeg

They aren’t budging one bit. Not even $1000 off. I did get the dealer sticker and there is tow package and a few other things added on as well. Still torn though.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
3970AE4D-AC69-448E-A4BC-AAC0217F8548.jpeg

They aren’t budging one bit. Not even $1000 off. I did get the dealer sticker and there is tow package and a few other things added on as well. Still torn though.

Like others have said it's a fair price but nothing spectacular. Mine is almost identical with options and I paid $38,200 brand new July 2019. Unless you want brand new and willing to pay more If you really like it (which is all that matters) I would get it.

geophb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
My opinion:
I wouldn't buy it with all that crap the previous owner put on and certainly wouldn't pay more for it.
Too each his own though.
Personally I would rather have a new xlt over a used 20k mile lariat. Which would be about the same price.
Only meaningful upgrade on the lariat is maybe the led headlights, to me anyways. Didn't need ambient lighting or fake leather seats or the BO audio "upgrade". I also like key start because I never know where to put the fob for push button and its so thick I don't like it in my pocket.

Buy what YOU want though. My opinion doesn't matter when you're the one writing the check. ?

OP
OP

modxplus13

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Sales
Thanks for all your input and now I am the new owner of Ranger! Was able to get 600ish off and extra $500 for trade in so in the end worked out well.
I saw a lot of you mentioning new vs used. I am probably in the minority here but prefer a low mileage used vs new. I’ve had a few other used cars along the way between my wife and I and had always worked out well (knock on wood).

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Thanks for all your input and now I am the new owner of Ranger! Was able to get 600ish off and extra $500 for trade in so in the end worked out well.
I saw a lot of you mentioning new vs used. I am probably in the minority here but prefer a low mileage used vs new. I’ve had a few other used cars along the way between my wife and I and had always worked out well (knock on wood).
Congratulations!!!
Sponsored