NC_LFX4

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4; 2006 Jeep Wrangler X
Vehicle Showcase
Will these pair ok with just the fox2.0’s? Or is it bad to mix/match for best performance.
I paired mine with Fox 2.0’s on all 4 corners, front set to 2.5” and leafs set to Opt #2(probably will swap to 3 when it warms up now that I have a bed shell and additional weight in the rear not often). All I do is occasional fire roads for work and for MTB/hiking trailheads, I’m not hitting and sweet jumps or anything. They’re ARE noisy compared to OEM though, creaking and squeaking no matter how I torque all the connections and lube all the moving/sliding parts. Small price to pay for the all around better ride.
Sponsored

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
I paired mine with Fox 2.0’s on all 4 corners, front set to 2.5” and leafs set to Opt #2(probably will swap to 3 when it warms up now that I have a bed shell and additional weight in the rear not often). All I do is occasional fire roads for work and for MTB/hiking trailheads, I’m not hitting and sweet jumps or anything. They’re ARE noisy compared to OEM though, creaking and squeaking no matter how I torque all the connections and lube all the moving/sliding parts. Small price to pay for the all around better ride.
I'm suprized about the noise part as you would think icon(a known company) would have that sorted out. My old man EMU doesn't have the creaking issue at all.