Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I was hoping I could sleep in after retiring but it isn't happening...probably because of the schedule kept over the years when working. I sleep really deep but wake up around 4 AM every morning so I have to go to bed early to get enough rest.
Yes I'll go to bed early at times and still wake at 4 AM. So I'll walk and feed my dog and then go golf. Be first out at 6.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I was hoping I could sleep in after retiring but it isn't happening...probably because of the schedule kept over the years when working. I sleep really deep but wake up around 4 AM every morning so I have to go to bed early to get enough rest.
I'm the same Paul. Even when I don't have to get up for anything I'm still awake by 5:00 am. On the occasional time I do sleep late it's 5:30. lol

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yes I'll go to bed early at times and still wake at 4 AM. So I'll walk and feed my dog and then go golf. Be first out at 6.
I kind of like it at though. You're up before most and can get a lot done before it gets to hot doing stuff around the house and crowded at the stores.

OP
OP
Synfulz

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I kind of like it at though. You're up before most and can get a lot done before it gets to hot doing stuff around the house and crowded at the stores.
Exactly. I have gone shopping, bank, fuel and water and it's 9 AM.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Exercise is great for getting good sleep! I work out with weights, do body exercises and ride the bike during the week.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I'm the same Paul. Even when I don't have to get up for anything I'm still awake by 5:00 am. On the occasional time I do sleep late it's 5:30. lol
Yep, I think the body clock adjusts pretty much to the working schedule after a long period and remains on the same track :rolleyes:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yep, I think the body clock adjusts pretty much to the working schedule after a long period and remains on the same track :rolleyes:
Makes sense. By the time we're ready to die we'll finally be able to sleep late. :shock:

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
You would not believe the dreams(nightmares) I use to have. Running a federal hydro dam I dreamt of terrorist attacks. Thankfully I no longer have those. But they were very clear and vivid.
I still have a re-occurring dream and don't know why? I am rushing to get ready for a class at school and I'm behind schedule and stressed about it. I nervously open my locker to get out the books for the class. The bell rings and I frantically try to find the classroom by walking quickly around the whole campus again and again during the whole class session...the bell rings and I've missed the class and really feel depressed and disappointed.

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I still have a re-occurring dream and don't know why? I am rushing to get ready for a class at school and I'm behind and stressed about it. I nervously open my locker to get out the books for the class. The bell rings and I frantically try to find the classroom walking quickly around the whole campus again and again for the whole class time...the bell rings and I've missed the class and really feel discouraged and disappointed.
Paul It's so obvious I cant believe you don't know why??‍♂ You have anxiety because it's......Parking class.?

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yep, those early mornings can really be productive.
Sponsored