I keep getting compliments

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
I get "Nice ute", a lot lately, I just put it down to it always being clean.

But the best was a few weeks ago, when it was my son's last week of pre-school (he starts your equivalent of elementary school, in Feb). He had only one request that week... that I pick him up, on one of his last few days at pre-school.

I bailed the office early one afternoon, and didn't tell him I was coming. It was his last day and I felt like a proud father, off to surprise my little boy. MY son, wanted ME, to pick him up from school. I pulled in the school driveway, a grin from ear-to-ear, expecting my son to be surprised, and to come running up for a big hug.

"Dino, your dad's here!", the teacher at the gate yelled.

Then, here he came. Here, THEY came. Running up towards the fence, half the bloody pre-school in tow, other kid's pointing and yelling, "DINO, IT'S YOUR DAD!!!".

As he and his entourage reached the fence, he simply points, and proclaimed at the top of his lungs,

"SEE, THAT'S OUR RANGER!!!"

The kids seemed to love it.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

CODave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat FX4 Crew Cab
As he and his entourage reached the fence, he simply points, and proclaimed at the top of his lungs,

"SEE, THAT'S OUR RANGER!!!"

The kids seemed to love it.
Ha! My three year old kept talking about "his truck". "Your truck?" I'd ask. He'd walk over and lay a hand on the tire. "My truck!" he says with a stern voice. :like: "Ok, buddy. Your truck".