CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / SCAB Ranger XLT/FX4 & various motos
Occupation
Human
WOW, +20k since day 1? Ouch!
I still like the idea of an EV, but, the price!
I still think the Ranger was too much.

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
Weren't we told don't worry it's only transitory inflation. Guess EV prices rising aren't included in the inflation numbers as they are being rammed down our throats. 20k will buy a lot of fossil fuel if they don't outlaw it soon.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
more like the rise is cost is connected to the fact that stupid people will pay whatever it cost to drive a rolling statement to the fact they are in minds, "saving the planet" and environmentally "green". Smug mobile for the false rhetoric sponges lol.

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
Waiting for the EV cheerleader to address this :)
So obvious even a Ford shareholder can understand it - Farley has predicted only a $3Bil loss from the EV biz in 2023 - hence the price increase to toe the loss line and folks will happily step up and pay the extra price for the Lightning - not because they are insensitive to being fleeced but they want to ensure CEO Farley is around to deliver the millennium falcon beating super truck, the T3 , the truck that will change how you think about EVs, the game changing T3.
Hope I'm still alive to see it !

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
I was at the dealership getting my 35K service and saw some Lightings and Raptors. Prices were awfully similar.

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
God I'm starting to hate ford more as time progresses.

Well it's ford, since they can't build a vehicle worth a damn let's just destroy other countries and planet while their mentally challenged 'Murica! tarded fanbase keeps handing over their cash.

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
So obvious even a Ford shareholder can understand it - Farley has predicted only a $3Bil loss from the EV biz in 2023 - hence the price increase to toe the loss line and folks will happily step up and pay the extra price for the Lightning - not because they are insensitive to being fleeced but they want to ensure CEO Farley is around to deliver the millennium falcon beating super truck, the T3 , the truck that will change how you think about EVs, the game changing T3.
Hope I'm still alive to see it !
I knew I wasn't going to be let down........

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
On top of all the issues the truck has had...now we have the talked-up T3 coming. So even someone who wants this truck is probably going to wait for the T3. This truck is pretty much doomed I think.

And well probably the T3 is doomed too judging by things. Farley's stupid "sleep while you drive" speech is going to be lawsuit heaven when these things murder everybody.
Sponsored