First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I took your recommendation and bought the

Well, I took your advice and bought the Syneticusa Aluminum Retractable Low Profile cover from Amazon for $700 plus tax. It is about half of the cost of any of the other manufacturers so it is a great value. It was really easy to install and I think it looks great and is easy to open and close. It does take a bit of the bed space but I rarely if ever need the full bed higher than the top of the bed. Did you run the front drain tubes through the drain holes on the front of the bed or just tuck underneath the bedliner? Also, have you had any water leaks into the bed? That is my only concern that I have with the cover though it appears to be watertight. I've already used my truck to transport lumber and having the adjustable bed cover made it easy to carry. Thanks again for the help.
Glad to hear that it worked out for you! I'm still loving my cover and the money I saved.

I ran the drain tubes in the nose of the bed down to the plastic caps in the bed. We actually had to drill holes in the drop-in bedliner to fish the drain tubes. through to the holes we drilled in the caps. After I first installed it, it rained while I was at work the next day (truck was at home), and I came home to find a little water in the bed. I adjusted one of the drain plugs and I haven't had any issues since.

For what these covers cost, I am thrilled with the function and quality!
Sponsored