Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hi Tracy,

Mend well! Here in Green Valley, this is a common topic.. I wish you a speedy recovery!

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retire
Sorry to hear about your foot Tracy. My girlfriend did something similar a few years back she was really pushing it while using a leg machine and she blew out her achilles. Sometimes slow and easy wins the race.:)

You should also try drinking unsweetened almond or cashew milk,it has way more calcium (45% RDA) than regular milk and is much better for you. I started using this about 6-7 years ago in my protein shakes and cereal and now I can't stand the taste of milk anymore. I never read a nutrition label in my life up until a few years ago now I read them on everything I buy. lol One last thing...You need to paint your cast in a better color! ;) Get well soon!!
Thanks for the advice, I'll give it a try.:like:
Yeah, wish they had a saber colored one, but the only thing close was a bright yellow and I was afraid it would show dirt too much. Maybe I can match me some paint & fix it up:)
Sponsored

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Best of luck on your recovery! I'm still dealing with my busted up ankle. Been in PT for 2 weeks now, I'm 10 screws and 1 plate heavier than I was before it happened. Hope it's a speedy one!

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Best of luck on your recovery! I'm still dealing with my busted up ankle. Been in PT for 2 weeks now, I'm 10 screws and 1 plate heavier than I was before it happened. Hope it's a speedy one!
Lotta Hardware...
Get well soon!
Regards

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hope you have a speedy and pain free recovery. I'm glad you were able to drive safely back to work and then home.
Thank you! Tis nothing now, I'm already an old pro driving with my cast!:like:

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had always worried about something like this happening when I had my previous manual transmission vehicles. Having to use all 4 extremities to drive makes it difficult if one of those gets out of commission. I used to joke that I was putting off knee surgery until I had a vehicle I could drive with only one leg. haha Only problem is that both of my knees are bad. haha

Get well soon and hopefully you don't run into any problems driving for the next few weeks.
Thank you very much!

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you! I'm sorry about what happened to your ankle. I know you've been dealing with it awhile now. I pray for you a full recovery!:sun:

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you! I'm sorry about what happened to your ankle. I know you've been dealing with it awhile now. I pray for you a full recovery!:sun:
Thanks! Same to you though. I'm probably luckier than you in that my bones weren't weight bearing at all, so I have a relatively easy recovery to deal with.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Started the year off with a broken foot. Ending the year with a broken wrist! Whattt??? Where'd my calcium go??:)
20201216_145721.jpg
Hi Tracy,

OMG! Terribly unfortunate. Mend well!

best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Sponsored