First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Igor, those would much more convenient that pulling the seat covers to install the heating pads. And, much much cheaper.

My STX doesn't come with heated seats either. My best laid plans of mice and men is to have Katzkin leather installed, and while the covers are off add the heated seat stuff. But please don't tell the wife. I haven't broken that news to her yet. She's still shaking head over the stuff I've already bought, and I haven't even got the truck yet. :)
Jim, what's she going to say when stuff for your Bronco starts showing up a year before it's built? :shock::bandit:
Sponsored

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
You know when I bought my Ranger and saw it had heated seats I was thinking I'd never use them. Boy was I wrong, I use them all the time! Even into the summer months at 103 when I get out of work and my back is aching I turn them on and it's a nice built in heating pad. ?

IMG_2254.jpg
I like that these are temperature-adjustable.
The ones in our Explorer were not (but they felt good too!)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I like that these are temperature-adjustable.
The ones in our Explorer were not (but they felt good too!)
They're perfect for these cold mornings like last week when it was in the low 40's. They'll keep you warm without having to turn on the heat and having the whole truck heat up and be to hot.

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
Ford should have a weenie add-on for you car people. Naturally it would include a damper. ?

JimJa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger Lariat, '18 Focus RS, '17 Escape Titanium
You know when I bought my Ranger and saw it had heated seats I was thinking I'd never use them. Boy was I wrong, I use them all the time! Even into the summer months at 103 when I get out of work and my back is aching I turn them on and it's a nice built in heating pad. ?

IMG_2254.jpg
Dave,
What version of sync is in your truck?
Thanks.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Dave,
What version of sync is in your truck?
Thanks.
Hey Jim,

I'm still running 3.3. I didn't want to deal with all the trouble most were having with their updates. If my Nav can't locate an area I jut use my phone.

IMG_3374.jpg

Stevie Gee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Rancho Santa Margarita (Orange County),CA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Retired Fed - H.U.D. (Housing and Urban Development)
Vehicle Showcase
On a previous Tundra and a Wrangler, which both had cloth seats, I had WetOkole covers custom made with the lumbar option AND HEAT...no regrets on either, and loved them.
I also like that you can custom with logos, graphics, piping, and color combinations.
https://www.wetokole.com/Heater.html
D6BB820E-908D-45EA-ADE0-DED8382A4E79.jpeg

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Jim, what's she going to say when stuff for your Bronco starts showing up a year before it's built? :shock::bandit:
I can just see her shaking her head, giving me that look, and moving on. She's so used to my craziness I don't think it affects her anymore. :)

I'm thinking I'll skip the leather, and just have the the seats heaters installed. I really don't need leather in the truck, however my butt does get cold in the winter time. :giggle:

sbreech

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Systems Administrator
Does anybody here know the part number or a source for the factory heated seat switches? I have the two spaces for the switches, and I'd like to install the heated pads, but only if I can have the factory buttons on the dash.