OP
OP
NotBudule

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Uh... the 1st photo is Bill Gates and the second is Steven Hawking, nothing in common except both too smart to take drugs I would guess, unlike some.
Again , both are well known , (and both dabbled ) the joke , the funny part , funny to almost everybody , is it's a before and after of the same person who was normal before he smoked a doobie and then immediately after he looked like that , there is a documentary called " Reefer Madness " very informative , you'll like it ...

Sponsored

OP
OP
NotBudule

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
420 PM !!! Guess what I'm doing Nancy ?

tgRanger

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat, 1988 Mustang GT, 2013 Toyota Highlander Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Some of us use to do it many years ago for recreational purposes nowadays I use it for medicinal purposes and it kills my pain. Happy 420 for those of you enjoying for whatever reason. ✌

lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Some of us use to do it many years ago for recreational purposes nowadays I use it for medicinal purposes and it kills my pain. Happy 420 for those of you enjoying for whatever reason. ✌
It’s a blessing to find medicine that works, and healing is a cause for celebration ^.^ One love and happy 420, tgRanger!

Kino

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat, '21 BS BL, '18 GC, '74 Ghia
Occupation
Chair Warmer
[Thinking to self: Coincides with Hitler's Birthday. Coincidence???]

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Uh... the 1st photo is Bill Gates and the second is Steven Hawking, nothing in common except both too smart to take drugs I would guess, unlike some.
Should I assume you don't use sugar, or caffeine, or alcohal?

America is built on substance abuse.

For you to call Marijuana a "drug" shows your ignorance.

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
For you to call Marijuana a "drug" shows your ignorance.
For you to think it isn't is ignorant, The Government, the medical profession, Wikipedia, and the dictionary all say it is, that being said alcohol is also. I never said I was against pot, everyone should be allowed to abuse themselves the way they want. The fact that I don't use it is my choice, same reason I don't smoke, that shit will destroy your lungs. Besides, all it ever did for me was make me sleepy, why I stopped using it 50 years ago. I was taking issue to the stupid photo that was in no way funny.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
For you to think it isn't is ignorant, The Government, the medical profession, Wikipedia, and the dictionary all say it is, that being said alcohol is also. I never said I was against pot, everyone should be allowed to abuse themselves the way they want. The fact that I don't use it is my choice, same reason I don't smoke, that shit will destroy your lungs. Besides, all it ever did for me was make me sleepy, why I stopped using it 50 years ago. I was taking issue to the stupid photo that was in no way funny.
Then why did you even pop in here?

Just to spread your holier than though attitude?

GTFO with that shit.

Abuse their bodies?

Let me guess, you're the picture of health right?

I'm 45 years old, I shit hash brownies, and I'm in the best shape of my adult life.

There are literally thousands of athletes, who make millions off their bodies, who partake. Are they abusing their bodies?

It never ceases to amaze me when people say "I don't have a problem with it, but it's bad."

Your posts here are in complete disagreement. If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't have jumped in here with your holier than though attitude.

Bet you didn't appear in the "Friday night drunk posts" thread trying to shame all the drunks, did you?

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
Everybody just smoke another and we'll all laugh about it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Now where are the doritos?
Sponsored