First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
That has to be a snappy gun with such a short barrel in 45? Have you been happy with your Kimbers? I know they had some problems a few years back and kind of got a bad name for a while but I've been hearing nothing but good things about them lately. Hopefully everything been good as I always wanted one and just ordered my first one yesterday.
I had a colt combat commander in .45 acp. I have a
Smith 645 now..commander was a little “ snappy”
Regards

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2017 MB GLE350, 2006 Porsche Cayman S
Vehicle Showcase
That has to be a snappy gun with such a short barrel in 45? Have you been happy with your Kimbers? I know they had some problems a few years back and kind of got a bad name for a while but I've been hearing nothing but good things about them lately. Hopefully everything been good as I always wanted one and just ordered my first one yesterday.
It’s an amazing gun! Recoil is well controlled and return to target is quick! Very well balanced and with metal fame the weight is just right for a short barreled 45!

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Page 8!? :like:

Thanks for getting me back into this other money pit...now I gotta have this...:facepalm::crazy:
6 and half pound precision rifle! F me...

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Page 8!? :like:

Thanks for getting me back into this other money pit...now I gotta have this...:facepalm::crazy:
6 and half pound precision rifle! F me...
Why do I get the feeling that this thread is going to cost me more in mods than my Ranger:question:It had me hooked at the 11:00 minute mark when he said "Always trying to spread the sickness" LOL That is so true!! $3,200 isn't all that bad for what it is though. Thank God they're hard to find one in stock.:facepalm:

Edit: Here's where you can buy one when they're back in stock. :wink:

Last edited:

JeffM

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Here's my 3 gun rigs depending on what rules are being used, I don't shoot heavy metal any more so don't have a pump shotgun.

Mossberg 930 Rhythm - 13 rounds of 12 ga. goodness.
Mossberg Rythym.jpg

Benelli M2 with 9 round magazine for when they don't allow over 10 shot shotguns

Benelli M2.jpg

Rock River ATH upper in .223, I've got several different lowers but this is the one I primarily use for 3 gun and just swap whichever upper I want on it. CMC trigger.

RRA ATH UPPER 2.jpg

6.5 Grendel 24" Upper for long range matches

Grendel 2.jpg

Springfield XDM Match for non-optics matches, I have added the PRP match trigger kit to this, the original trigger has a longer pull than I like.

Springfield XDM Match.jpg

Sig 320RX for matches when optics are allowed, completely stock, the suppressor height night sights are useful if you lose the optic for some reason.

SIG P320 RX.jpg

Sometimes we have side matches for Pistol Caliber Carbines, I have a red dot on it now, the HK USC in .45 ACP can't be beat for accuracy, 1" groups at 50 yards all day.

HK USC Right.jpg

3 Gun Team, I'm the pretty one in the Browning hat, although I have lost quite a bit of weight since this was taken. Girl friend on the left.

3 gun team.jpg

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Why do I get the feeling that this thread is going to cost me more in mods than my Ranger:question:It had me hooked at the 11:00 minute mark when he said "Always trying to spread the sickness" LOL That is so true!! $3,200 isn't all that bad for what it is though. Thank God they're hard to find one in stock.:facepalm:

Edit: Here's where you can buy one when they're back in stock. :wink:
Out of stock...out of stock...:whew::whew:ok back to the other money pit...:LOL:

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Here's my 3 gun rigs depending on what rules are being used, I don't shoot heavy metal any more so don't have a pump shotgun.

Mossberg 930 Rhythm - 13 rounds of 12 ga. goodness.
Mossberg Rythym.jpg

Benelli M2 with 9 round magazine for when they don't allow over 10 shot shotguns

Benelli M2.jpg

Rock River ATH upper in .223, I've got several different lowers but this is the one I primarily use for 3 gun and just swap whichever upper I want on it. CMC trigger.

RRA ATH UPPER 2.jpg

6.5 Grendel 24" Upper for long range matches

Grendel 2.jpg

Springfield XDM Match for non-optics matches, I have added the PRP match trigger kit to this, the original trigger has a longer pull than I like.

Springfield XDM Match.jpg

Sig 320RX for matches when optics are allowed, completely stock, the suppressor height night sights are useful if you lose the optic for some reason.

SIG P320 RX.jpg

Sometimes we have side matches for Pistol Caliber Carbines, I have a red dot on it now, the HK USC in .45 ACP can't be beat for accuracy, 1" groups at 50 yards all day.

HK USC Right.jpg

3 Gun Team, I'm the pretty one in the Browning hat, although I have lost quite a bit of weight since this was taken. Girl friend on the left.

3 gun team.jpg
Nice loadout Jeff!:like::LOL:

I'm spreading out my disclosure :giggle:

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
cornershot_00.jpg

CornerShot

The front part also contained a video cam. The rear part of the weapon has a viewer for the videocam and a trigger, which activates a trigger mechanism in front part that fires the pistol. Firing 9mm or larger bullets, the sighting system is pretty accurate at ranges under a hundred meters, which is the normal range of urban combat. The weapon can fire a pistol fitted with a silencer. The videocam can be replaced with a night vision system and laser sights.
http://militaryknowledge.blogspot.com/2011/08/cornershot.html

Last edited:

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

CoastieN70

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Occupation
Retired
What's your favorite ammo? 32ACP is pricey!
I go with FMJ and like Magtech which is just under the 130lb muzzle energy limit recommended by Beretta on the older Tomcats which had minor frame cracking. The newer model like my Inox has heavier metal but I still stay at or under 130.
Except for a few boxes of 131 lbs Federal American Eagle at a nice $15.99 I just bought. :)
I have a goodly supply of Magtech laid in myself...:)

CoastieN70

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Occupation
Retired
My wife carries a .32 H&R magnum (Charter Arms)
Regards
.32 H&R mag is a formidable round out to 15 yards and devastating up close and personal. Interestingly, one can fire ANY .32 caliber pistol round out of a .32 H&R mag including .32 ACP. Only .32 that can't be fired out of it is .327 Mag... :)