First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Truck looks great, man! Maybe I'll get the black next time around....

Black is one of the most beautiful colors out there for a vehicle. But, it will test your resolve in keeping it clean. At least that was how it was with the one I owned. :)
Sponsored

OP
OP

Zman

First Name
Gary Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Truck Driver
Well folks I picked it up Thursday night and me and the Wife went to Harbor Springs Mi and then on to Mackinac City. For out 30th Anniversary. We left Saturday morning and put it to the test. Got back just a bit ago with 836 miles on it lol.

OP
OP

Zman

First Name
Gary Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Truck Driver
Any leaking? I installed mine a few days ago. It rained all day today and the from two corners towards the cab there are small leaks.
Yep just a bit of leakage but nothing major. I noticed there is a small gap towards each corner. I’m gonna go to the hardware store and get some weather stripping and squeeze it in there and that should take care of it.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Well folks I picked it up Thursday night and me and the Wife went to Harbor Springs Mi and then on to Mackinac City. For out 30th Anniversary. We left Saturday morning and put it to the test. Got back just a bit ago with 836 miles on it lol.
Congratulations & Happy Anniversary!

bobafetske

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Yep just a bit of leakage but nothing major. I noticed there is a small gap towards each corner. I’m gonna go to the hardware store and get some weather stripping and squeeze it in there and that should take care of it.
That's my plan also.