OP

dannewps

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I finally got around to calling Off Road Alliance and they told me that I would have to drill through the side rails (as the video shows) and it will not interfere with the operation of the retractable tonneau cover. There is no extra bracket to buy to slide into the grooves. Not sure how comfortable I would be drilling holes, but it does seem to be the way to go.

On a side note, He mentioned that the lights run from $150 to $600 each, and if I were to buy from them, they would offer some sort of discount.
Sounds about right! I drilled into mine as well. Bought some cheap rubber plugs when I removed the sports bar.
Sponsored

Dustoff262

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, black package
Sounds about right! I drilled into mine as well. Bought some cheap rubber plugs when I removed the sports bar.
Here is another video that shows a better view of how it sits on bed rails, and how it will not interfere with most tonneau covers.

TrebMaxx

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT FX4 Ford Ranger
Seriously considering the Sport Bar 2.0. I see it for the Ranger on the Offroad Alliance website but not on the Go Rhino site. I also wonder if there is a way to have the lights face down when not in use so the back side of the lights are facing the elements. We get some hail storms on occasion around my parts.

Scoopo

First Name
Scoop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew
Occupation
IT Support Technician
Hey guys, I just had the Go Rhino Sports Bar 2.0 installed. It has a module that can enable a light bar to flip out on top. I like the look of it.

sports bar 2.jpg

sports bar.jpg

morro bay.jpg
That looks great!

Dustoff262

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, black package
Seriously considering the Sport Bar 2.0. I see it for the Ranger on the Offroad Alliance website but not on the Go Rhino site. I also wonder if there is a way to have the lights face down when not in use so the back side of the lights are facing the elements. We get some hail storms on occasion around my parts.
You might be able to get the lights with the grill mesh but may cut down on the illumination. Think about how often would you use these lights and is it worth the investment. Also, with the lights set just above the cab, there is a shadow of your truck in front of you, so you may want to consider which lights and where to install them, if you think you will get use out of it.

RangerJosh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
How did you get this? I called GoRhino and they said they don't make it for the 2019 Ranger. :frown: