Go Rhino - now shipping "Raptor style" RB20 Running Boards

BaGMaN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
USAF Retired
you would think the raptor would have rock sliders if it's all that off-roading....

Jim C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger
yes they are & nice at non-slip. they are the closest to the rhino in looks IMO

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Does anyone have pictures of the RB10 and/or RB20 from the front or rear corners of the truck? The pictures I've seen make them look like they stick out a lot, I'd just like to see them compared to the body and stock wheels/tires.

RARE5.0

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercrew Fx4 1988 Mustang Notch 5.0
I agree. I drilled mine out. Use about a 1/4" bit. Don't drill all the way through!! Just enough to remove the rivet head. They are aluminium and very soft. The holes left are 1/8" and you would have to be looking close to see them. Maybe I will get a picture tomorrow.

Edit: Here are pictures. Hard to see the holes where the label was.

Gorhino-holes-web.gif

gorhino-web.gif
What mudguards are those?

Last edited:

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase

RARE5.0

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercrew Fx4 1988 Mustang Notch 5.0

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have pictures of the RB10 and/or RB20 from the front or rear corners of the truck? The pictures I've seen make them look like they stick out a lot, I'd just like to see them compared to the body and stock wheels/tires.
there is some play in the brackets that let you slide them in or out. so everyone's might look different.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
there is some play in the brackets that let you slide them in or out. so everyone's might look different.
Thanks, I didn’t know that. I’d still like to see some pictures if anyone has some!

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, I didn’t know that. I’d still like to see some pictures if anyone has some!
They stick out more in the front and taper back. Good for protecting against door dings in parking lots. Can be adjusted some. These are in about as far as they can be.
goRhino stickout (1).jpg
goRhino stickout (2).jpg
goRhino stickout (3).jpg

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They stick out more in the front and taper back. Good for protecting against door dings in parking lots. Can be adjusted some. These are in about as far as they can be.
goRhino stickout (1).jpg
goRhino stickout (2).jpg
goRhino stickout (3).jpg
Thank you sir! That's exactly what I was looking for, especially with the comment of them being in about as far as they will go.

I see the advantage in protecting from door dings but I think they'd still stick out further than I'd like. If it's not too much trouble, does it look like the brackets could be modified to bring them in even further?

I'm leaning more and more towards just making something on my own and having them coated in Line-X to get exactly what I want. I do appreciate the pictures though!

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you sir! That's exactly what I was looking for, especially with the comment of them being in about as far as they will go.

I see the advantage in protecting from door dings but I think they'd still stick out further than I'd like. If it's not too much trouble, does it look like the brackets could be modified to bring them in even further?

I'm leaning more and more towards just making something on my own and having them coated in Line-X to get exactly what I want. I do appreciate the pictures though!
Just in case you aren't aware, you can buy the RB20's with bed liner coating.

Description

RB20 Running Boards offer off road styling while also helping to protect vehicle finish while providing a wide, full-length step platform for easy entry to vehicle. Built from 16-gauge zinc coated steel and coated for corrosion resistance.

RB20 Running Boards (Protective Bedliner Coating)
a" data-cycle-timeout="0" style="font: inherit; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative;">
ex_q80_w350_h_RB20sidestep-t.jpg
ex_q80_w350_h_RB20sidestep-t.jpg
ex_q80_w350_h_RB20-1w3.jpg
ex_q80_w350_h_RB20-1w2.jpg

RB20sidestep-t.jpg
RB20-1w3.jpg
RB20-1w2.jpg

Product Details:
Application Notes: International Application
Construction: Galvanized Steel
Design: One piece
Finish: Protective Bedliner coating
Installation Notes: No drilling required
Product Notes: Includes mounting brackets
SideStep Style: Cab length
Title: Go Rhino - 69036880T - RB20 Running Boards (Protective Bedliner Coating)
Packaging: 92" x 13.5" x 9.5", 75.6 lbs

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Joe, I did see that earlier. For some reason the warehouse I can get them from through work only stocks the powdercoated ones and if I were to order in the bedliner ones they would be more money than getting the powdercoated ones Line-X'd. I like the idea of Line-X on them for the lifetime warranty due to the salted and brined roads here in Ontario.
Sponsored