jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
so i had a prinsu on my tacoma until i sold the rack (wanted to fit in the garage better) now selling the truck lol.

the wind noise is there, ill be honest, if you expect to bolt one of these on and not hear something you are nuts or just not fully thinking... my old rig was fully built and anything that got bolted to it made some noise wither it was wind or a rattle from things just how it is.... ive learned my lesson with fully built rigs and im keeping it simple on this one.

overall mine wasnt bad but you could hear it. over time i got use to it and never payed attention to it again and it was very useful to put wood up top or what ever else i needed to carry since my bed usually had the tent on it.

56.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
Stevescootz

Stevescootz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
so i had a prinsu on my tacoma until i sold the rack (wanted to fit in the garage better) now selling the truck lol.

the wind noise is there, ill be honest, if you expect to bolt one of these on and not hear something you are nuts or just not fully thinking... my old rig was fully built and anything that got bolted to it made some noise wither it was wind or a rattle from things just how it is.... ive learned my lesson with fully built rigs and im keeping it simple on this one.

overall mine wasnt bad but you could hear it. over time i got use to it and never payed attention to it again and it was very useful to put wood up top or what ever else i needed to carry since my bed usually had the tent on it.

56.JPG
im with ya. Pretty used to it now. Sometimes I get the odd crosswind and it’s brutal, but it’s the price you pay for tons more storage !

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
im with ya. Pretty used to it now. Sometimes I get the odd crosswind and it’s brutal, but it’s the price you pay for tons more storage !
yup the crosswinds was for sure the loudest when it would whistle other then that it wasnt bad i had mine on for 3-4 years then took it off when my truck went up to 34s and it wouldnt fit at all in the garage anymore so the rack got removed and sold off lol

OP
OP
Stevescootz

Stevescootz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
yup the crosswinds was for sure the loudest when it would whistle other then that it wasnt bad i had mine on for 3-4 years then took it off when my truck went up to 34s and it wouldnt fit at all in the garage anymore so the rack got removed and sold off lol
Priorities!

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase