Ford Ranger Raptor Walkaround (2019)

Raptor Rick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hoping for US Ranger Raptor

Not sure if anyone spotted this video yet or not. Was posted yesterday.
The camera is a bit all over the place but you can get some decent looks at it.
Sponsored

FelixDaCat

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
I like it in grey!
I do too! The blue is the iconic launch color but I like it more in gray maybe because all the marketing material has been in blue. Gauge cluster looks nice. Just noticed the 4WD selector knob for transfer case. I think I'd prefer a manual stick / lever. Feels more rugged and one less potential electronic point of failure

Nicolas50

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger wildtrack
Hello, the button of the box transfers, is the same as on my Wiltrack that I have for 2 years, works very well, with security to avoid passing in low box if the vehicle is not stopped.

Nicolas50

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger wildtrack
not sure it is good place but last news for France and Europe:
Article with video!
https://www.gqmagazine.fr/lifestyle...veau-ford-raptor-arrive-t-il-en-france-/66628
In english:
We saw it at Goodwood, and we could soon see it on our roads.

Ford went to Goodwood's Festival of Speed, and it's probably not for nothing. The American firm has unsheathed its Ford Ranger Raptor, which is (for now) not sold in France. The Ranger Raptor is a radically different version of the Ranger sold in Europe: specific look, long-throw Fox suspensions, as well as a 2.0 hp 210 horsepower diesel engine with 500 Nm of torque. But the most exciting is the "Baja" driving mode (referring to the Dakar races) to lock the center differential and improve the response to the accelerator.
We will be set on August 21st at Gamescom, Germany, where Ford is meeting us.
All we can say is that it smells good for us, the video below being published by Ford Europe ...

Nadeshot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Tacoma and '17 Mustang Ecoboost
The color is growing on me, I will say that.

Having gotten a better look at the dashboard, how do you like it in comparison to the F-150? This is from the 2018 (XL) model:

-2018-ford-f-150-lariat-and-xl-first-test-excellence-in-all-forms-of-2018-ford-f-150-xl-interior.jpg
Sponsored