2019 Ranger Raptor Supplement Guide

Discussion in 'Ranger Raptor Discussions' started by mURmECH, Jan 5, 2019.

1. mURmECH

mURmECH Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2018 Raptor
    When I bought my 2018 F150 Raptor, it came with a Raptor Supplement Guide as well as a 2018 F150 Owners Manual, I finally found the 2019 Ranger Raptor Supplement Guide. I have attached it if anyone is interested. You will be able to find the regular Ranger manual by going to forums and clicking on general ford ranger discussions and than scroll down to the 5th thread to view that. It is very layout similar to the F150 Raptor guide.

P375_Ranger_Raptor_TKD_SUPP_ENG_JB3B19A285CKA_2018.v1.png

Attached Files:

Tank and Nicolas50 like this.
  2. dano0726

dano0726 Active Member

Vehicle(s):
    2011 Jeep Wrangler
    mURmECH -- how do you like daily driving/parking your Raptor?

3. mURmECH

Vehicle(s):
    2018 Raptor
    Dano0726, it's not my daily driver, I have a Scion for that lol, I normally drive it when I'm at home and on the weekends/trips/off-roading/desert. The parking sounds daunting but it really isn't. It's just a bit wider than a F150, plus with the backup cameras and sensors, it makes it easy to park. It's a neat truck. Wish the Ranger Raptor made it to NA, I would be all in, well maybe on the refresh of the Ranger model. There is a video on youtube of a Raptor owner driving it as a daily driver and he seems to love it! If I can park my U-Haul moving truck at the Starbucks parking lot I can definitely park my Raptor just about anywhere:) I guess in places like San Fran where the parking lots are small in some garages, it would be difficult but not impossible.

4. Tank

Tank New Member

First Name:
    Jim
    Vehicle(s):
    Tacoma, GT350
    Thanks for posting this @mURmECH . Could you provide a few more details on how this was attached to the F-150 Raptor Supplement? Was it on a disk, buried in the glovebox stuff? Thanks again!

5. mURmECH

Vehicle(s):
    2018 Raptor
    It came bundled with the car manual as a separate supplemental guide.

Tank likes this.