Sponsored

Ford Ranger Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel

Kustom Interior

Diamond Sponsor
Joined
Jul 31, 2025
Threads
18
Messages
55
Reaction score
35
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor
Our new Ford Ranger Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel is available as a custom-order product. It provides an alternative steering-wheel finish for compatible Ford Ranger models, combining a carbon-fiber exterior design with a customized appearance.

The Ford Ranger collection covers 2015–2022 models as well as 2023 to present applications, with exact fitment depending on the vehicle configuration.

Since the steering wheel is one of the most frequently used components in the cabin, changing its finish can create a noticeable difference in the overall interior design. This product is intended for Ranger owners looking to add a different material and visual style to the driver’s area.

For specific vehicle compatibility and available configurations, please review the product details before ordering.

ChatGPT_Image_2026_6_12_15_38_19.webp
Sponsored

 

twk

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Mar 9, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
347
Reaction score
1,657
Location
Minnesota
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT drop top, '22 Ranger Lariat Fx4 SCABbie.
Occupation
Flight Simulator Engineer, retired, unemployed, burden on society.

21rangerCactus

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Threads
28
Messages
397
Reaction score
964
Location
Louisiana
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Self employed
Wow, I didn't know there were so many ways to option out a steering wheel.
https://kustominterior.com/collecti...ing-wheel-custom-order?variant=54641223237800

Only $949.99 but for $350 more you can get an LED display. Cool! What the heck is an LED display?
Country of origin is not one of the options. I wondered about that too but I was more curious about the price.
It's a small display that shows you different info. Imo not worth the upgrade.


Go check out temu for carbon fiber steering wheels and then compare it to this one.
 


OP
OP
Kustom Interior

Kustom Interior

Diamond Sponsor
Joined
Jul 31, 2025
Threads
18
Messages
55
Reaction score
35
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor

Mystz

New Member
First Name
Tyler
Joined
Sep 22, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
3
Reaction score
6
Location
United States
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger , 2017 Mustang GT
US Ranger compatible?
I ordered this a while back. It is for the Australian/Global version of the ranger. The wheel was pretty nice but, I had to send it back and lost 100$ or so for the restock fee.

The airbag bracket on the US Version is different and does not work with this wheel.
 

21rangerCactus

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Threads
28
Messages
397
Reaction score
964
Location
Louisiana
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Self employed
I ordered this a while back. It is for the Australian/Global version of the ranger. The wheel was pretty nice but, I had to send it back and lost 100$ or so for the restock fee.

The airbag bracket on the US Version is different and does not work with this wheel.
They charged you a restock fee and it's their fault for listing it wrong?
 
  • Angry
Reactions: twk

Dr3wDrop

Well-Known Member
First Name
Andrew
Joined
Dec 14, 2021
Threads
40
Messages
1,274
Reaction score
2,375
Location
OHIO
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
I ordered this a while back. It is for the Australian/Global version of the ranger. The wheel was pretty nice but, I had to send it back and lost 100$ or so for the restock fee.

The airbag bracket on the US Version is different and does not work with this wheel.
Well that’s crazy business. I knew the airbag was different. But wild this rep here didn’t know that.
 

twk

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Mar 9, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
347
Reaction score
1,657
Location
Minnesota
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT drop top, '22 Ranger Lariat Fx4 SCABbie.
Occupation
Flight Simulator Engineer, retired, unemployed, burden on society.
I think they could include a 'Does not fit US spec Ranger'. Or something like that.
It could save some aggravation on both sides. Fewer returns and fewer restocks.
 

21rangerCactus

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Threads
28
Messages
397
Reaction score
964
Location
Louisiana
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Self employed
Based on a true story lol.

1790295359849-zl.webp
I would have told them a big nope. Full refund or credit card charge back.

I think they could include a 'Does not fit US spec Ranger'. Or something like that.
It could save some aggravation on both sides. Fewer returns and fewer restocks.

They don't know because they don't make them. It's made over seas. Like I said in my other post... Go take a look at temu and even ebay.

There were a couple people selling "custom" gto steering wheels. Then someone found the same one on ebay for half the price.
Sponsored

 
 








Top