First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 4WD Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I had the occasion to move my son about 900 miles from Glenwood Springs, CO to Sparks, NV pulling an 8 by 4 foot Uhaul loaded to the gills. The truck handled the load extremely well without any problems. My gas mileage was OK (22) and I liked the way everything worked with the tow package installed in the truck. Kept it at about 65 mph with the trailer on but moved up the the 80 to 85 mph range on the way home. Excellent ride and handling was great. Loved having satellite radio and listening to all sorts of music and talk while on the road. Unfortunately took a rock to the windshield on the way home so I'll need to replace the windshield. Hope it isn't a pain in the ass to replace.
Sponsored

Ace Holliday

First Name
Scott K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Super Crew
Occupation
Aerospace Machinist/CNC Programmer - Retired
I had the occasion to move my son about 900 miles from Glenwood Springs, CO to Sparks, NV pulling an 8 by 4 foot Uhaul loaded to the gills. The truck handled the load extremely well without any problems. My gas mileage was OK (22) and I liked the way everything worked with the tow package installed in the truck. Kept it at about 65 mph with the trailer on but moved up the the 80 to 85 mph range on the way home. Excellent ride and handling was great. Loved having satellite radio and listening to all sorts of music and talk while on the road. Unfortunately took a rock to the windshield on the way home so I'll need to replace the windshield. Hope it isn't a pain in the ass to replace.
Ouch! $1200 bucks later........