First Ranger5G Members to Have Their 2019 Ranger Built!

uthunter

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-350 CC & 2019 Ranger Lariat Sport & 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - SuperCharged
I got this from the dealer. The rail company says they have rail car "tracing" on their website, but I can't find it. If anybody else is better than me and can find the link, I'd very much appreciate it.
imagejpeg_1.jpg
Sponsored

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I got this from the dealer. The rail company says they have rail car "tracing" on their website, but I can't find it. If anybody else is better than me and can find the link, I'd very much appreciate it.
imagejpeg_1.jpg
Rail is a total crap shoot. We have shipped large freight by rail in the past, and you never know where it is till it arrives. Takes weeks vs days by truck, but way cheaper.

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys I ordered my Ranger on January 26. How do i find out about my VIN assignment and build date ??
Once your order is scheduled you’ll get your VIN and build date from your dealer.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys I ordered my Ranger on January 26. How do i find out about my VIN assignment and build date ??
You need to get that info from your dealer. As far as I know that is the only way to get your VIN and build date/week.

Paz083

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
You need to get that info from your dealer. As far as I know that is the only way to get your VIN and build date/week.
Thanks, I know its only been a few weeks but hoping they sped up production. Read about Ford authorizing Overtime for faster production of the Ranger.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, I know its only been a few weeks but hoping they sped up production. Read about Ford authorizing Overtime for faster production of the Ranger.
You and everyone else waiting for their new Ranger... :crackup:

I've been waiting 2 months now, and have 2 more to wait according to what the tracker says now. I'm hoping that will change.

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase

I've been waiting 2 months now, and have 2 more to wait according to what the tracker says now. I'm hoping that will change.
Guess what, just checked with the dealer today and my Ranger is on the train in Idaho :shock: Uhm, why would it go past Montana and end up in Idaho, ugh. Still has to come back and end up in Laurel, MT offload and then the ride on the truck from there to here.

Strokerduster

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger XLT, 2019 Edge ST, 1946 CJ2a street rod, shop full of motoorcycles
Vehicle Showcase
Guess what, just checked with the dealer today and my Ranger is on the train in Idaho :shock: Uhm, why would it go past Montana and end up in Idaho, ugh. Still has to come back and end up in Laurel, MT offload and then the ride on the truck from there to here.
Just like an airport shuttle. Goes from place to place (using no logic) dropping off........

Paz083

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger

Where do i access the Tracker

Pflip

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Corvette 19 Ranger Lariat
Had an interesting conversation with my sales guy yesterday, I've known him for over 18 years and he's a pretty straight shooter. Now I've mentioned in another thread that my dealer is [ literally ] right across the street from the plant. So I asked him if they would put my truck on a car-hauler or could they just drive it across the street? His answer was that because of contracts with the transport co. the plant would have to put it on a car-hauler and deliver it. THEN he said the worst part was that you would think that they would put it on last and deliver it first, but maybe not, he said the truck might go all the way to southern Ohio then put it on a rail car and send it back to a yard about 15 miles away, then on to another car-hauler to deliver to the dealer. He said it hurts him to admit it but it has happened and they have no control over it.

Bampest

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150 XLT Crewcab
Occupation
Owner,Operator BAM Pest Control Services Inc.
Vehicle Showcase
vehicle.png
upload_2019-3-27_18-15-40.png

• Processing

|

• In Production
    3/19/2019
    |

• Awaiting Shipment
    Est. 3/23/2019
    |

• In Transit