First Next-Gen Mustang (S650) Prototype Spied! ?

Administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
We just got our first look at a production-bodied prototype for the next generation 2024 Mustang S650! No more disguised mules using the existing Mustang body. Under the camouflage lies the next-generation Mustang (prototype) in the metal.

View the full gallery @ Mustang7G.com
Sponsored

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
But the real question is what is going to power it ?
I was able to download a pre production sheet out-lining the proposed power plant...
I was able to hack into the engineering supervisors computer and found this.....

concept1.jpg

Apples

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
I guess it will come with an automatic sanitizer. I assume this, because the driver isn't wearing a mask!

BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
Meh,looks like a refresh. Will wait for more pics before getting excited

McLeadslinger

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport.
Occupation
Aircraft Electrician
I think the 5.0 will still be available but I bet a hybrid or electric version will be available as well.

But the real question is what is going to power it ?
I was able to download a pre production sheet out-lining the proposed power plant...
I was able to hack into the engineering supervisors computer and found this.....

concept1.jpg

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
if ford has not ruined the new mustang that may be what i trade in the ranger for...i am skeptical however... im expecting a crazy msrp, a giant touch screen that connects to and does everything except what i want it to do and i would not be shocked it no more manual trans and only fruit loopy hybrid ev engines. if thats the case i will never own a new mustang again. i know they must assemble stuff to sell to the indoctrinated masses and the number of buyers like me is becoming less daily. but if a no extra poof and frill muscle car setup is not available is it even a mustang any more? i hope ford will hold to the history of the name plate with a manual trans rev happy v8 rear wheel drive and a back seat that is pointless unless your a child or a midget lol. they did the mach 1 re issue its cool. now they should do the cobra jet or boss style again.
Sponsored