Finally received a PCO!

Steven D Tipton

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX Supercew & Ranger XLT SuperCrew
Got as well today. Also new 22 arrived today at dealership. Can't use it really. I got 4 pop up in November and December. So I already have all four on Vincent. Which he locked in on order. Might order another one lol

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
I got a few grand off mine via some sort of deal they "found" before I walked out. That was with no inventory back in November, but it was also an XLT 2wd vs the Lariat 4wds that the dealer seems to like to stock. Maybe they got it by accident and some dummy happened to show up right as it arrived wanting that exact configuration. Really I wanted the same price as the Mav I had on order that took from August to March to show up.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
WTF.

Do you know how many B&Ps I built on Ford's site the year before I bought my Ranger? Hundreds, if not thousands because of my Bronco reservation. I just never "logged in" cause what's the point.

Is this a card you can play at any time? I.E. after negotiating price?
Doug, in the pre-historic times (pre-covid) one thing that would get them is requesting a brochure for the vehicle you're looking at from the web site. It was a bit of a game though. I submitted two for a Mustang, one in my name, one in the wife's. Both brochures showed up, but only one had a cash off offer. At the time the offer was good as long as the name of the person on the offer lived in your household.

OP
OP
30AughtTex

30AughtTex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 4Runner, 18 Escape Titanium
Occupation
Oil/Gas R&D
At the time the offer was good as long as the name of the person on the offer lived in your household.
Same deal still, only non-transferable outside of household?

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Doug, in the pre-historic times (pre-covid) one thing that would get them is requesting a brochure for the vehicle you're looking at from the web site. It was a bit of a game though. I submitted two for a Mustang, one in my name, one in the wife's. Both brochures showed up, but only one had a cash off offer. At the time the offer was good as long as the name of the person on the offer lived in your household.
Car buying sure has seemed to change a lot recently. And I'm sure it will continue to do so. I got lucky with the Ranger, squeeking in under the old rules.

I'll make sure that when the wifey starts looking for a new ride after a while we request some brochures as well as multiple B&Ps.
Sponsored