Fantastic experience with Diode Dynamics

DangerRanger84

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Nothing more than a company shoutout. Had a pair of SL1 on our Yukon. Been fantastic with the projector factory headlights. A few weeks before the 3 year warranty one of the bulbs lost 70% (ish) of its brightness. Check connections and all but it looked like it wasn’t coming back. Not sure what happened (never had any Diode Dynamic bulbs go out before).
I got super busy with work and holidays and the warranty lapsed. Figured it wouldn’t hurt to reach out to them so I emailed them to see if they would cover the warranty and holy crap they replaced both SL1 bulbs without a question.

Seriously fantastic customer service. I’m had other companies not honor their warranty even within the warranty period and here I am 4 days over my 3 warranty and they took care of me.

Very happy with your product and now very impressed by your customer service. You guys have a customer for life!
Sponsored

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger MRST
Occupation
Retired
They, DD are certainly a great company to do business with! I’ve bought a number of products from them and had them shipped over to the UK. Even when you factor-in shipping costs and Customs Tax, the items are still worth it. The build quality is first class.