• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California Fancy Pedal Covers

OP
OP
RCMUSTANG

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Not to nit pick - but only because some other pedal replacements have been shoddy and/or dangerous - are these the same dimensions as stock, and when you say 'slips over' mechanically how does that work?

I don't know what affects the weight will have on actuation or how durable these might be, but I'd appreciate a grippier set of foot controls.
What other ones for this truck have you seen? Did you look at the pictures? These are just like the stock ones from the factory on other models.
Sponsored

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
What other ones for this truck have you seen? Did you look at the pictures? These are just like the stock ones from the factory on other models.
For our trucks I've not seen anything else. For other cars I've seen all kinds, some that are sized in a way they interfere and some that the retaining system isn't durable.

I'd want assurance that it's an OEM style and not some pot metal clamp style. Are they significantly heavier? Extend beyond factory dimensions? All I see are installed pictures, no details on attachment.

I hope some who have installed these and stomped on them a few times will weigh in? They look good and I can expect some benefit from better shoe grip, I just don't want to fall for the 'someone's been to Pep Boys' effect. From a cosmetic standpoint the little bit of stainless would compliment my Lariat's restrained use of chrome.

It's an opportunity to build value (and move a lot more) of this sort of thing. My impression is that you're about quality, but we've all been burnt buying stuff on the internet and I don't think the design and manufacturing were done solely by your hands. Reasonable?

By this, interpret that I am interested as well. I don't want to hear 'what do you expect for $20?' when switching up safety equipment (brake pedal).

Last edited:

veloci1

First Name
andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger 4wd XLT Ionic Silver.
hope you all are doing great.

i am not pushing, but, we are still waiting for payment info, correct?

i do not want to miss this buy.

OP
OP
RCMUSTANG

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
For our trucks I've not seen anything else. For other cars I've seen all kinds, some that are sized in a way they interfere and some that the retaining system isn't durable.

I'd want assurance that it's an OEM style and not some pot metal clamp style. Are they significantly heavier? Extend beyond factory dimensions? All I see are installed pictures, no details on attachment.

I hope some who have installed these and stomped on them a few times will weigh in? They look good and I can expect some benefit from better shoe grip, I just don't want to fall for the 'someone's been to Pep Boys' effect. From a cosmetic standpoint the little bit of stainless would compliment my Lariat's restrained use of chrome.

It's an opportunity to build value (and move a lot more) of this sort of thing. My impression is that you're about quality, but we've all been burnt buying stuff on the internet and I don't think the design and manufacturing were done solely by your hands. Reasonable?

By this, interpret that I am interested as well. I don't want to hear 'what do you expect for $20?' when switching up safety equipment (brake pedal).
They are exactly what you would get if they came from the factory. Like I said this install and look just like the ones on my factory Fusion Sport. You'll be #11.

OP
OP
RCMUSTANG

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Ok, I'll be messaging everyone shortly for a shipping address to get you a shipping quote. I'll be shipping these in a plastic bag/envelope. It's cheaper than the flat rate shipping envelope or box.

OP
OP
RCMUSTANG

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
OP
OP
RCMUSTANG

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger

Sign1941

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT/FX4

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
My Fusion Sport came new with pedals that were billet aluminum and no rubber on them.

OP
OP
RCMUSTANG

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
My Fusion Sport came new with pedals that were billet aluminum and no rubber on them.
Well, mine came with pedals just like these with SS and rubber.

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
Well, mine came with pedals just like these with SS and rubber.
I wonder if the dealership changed mine then. They were just like these right down to the dead pedal:
1611687349497.png
IMG_0963.JPG
1611687943666.jpeg
IMG_0966.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
RCMUSTANG

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
I wonder if the dealership changed mine then. They were just like these right down to the dead pedal:
1611687349497.png
IMG_0963.JPG
1611687943666.jpeg
IMG_0966.JPG
I have no idea about one that old. I have a 17.
Sponsored