• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: New Jersey Marathon Seat Covers

Mackman

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Still in the box custom made seat covers Black Cardura Nylon for front seats crew cab with map pocket waited 3mo. to be made sold truck Cost 261.00
sell for 200.00 plus shipping

IMG_20220308_153721661_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220308_172119961_HDR.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

AtxJustice6r

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Cactus Grey BAP