Exhaust recommendations...been reading for weeks...on here.

CO2Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / Former: 2021 Ranger Lariat FX4

outdoorphotog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver
I went to order the Roush and was told it wouldn't ship until July, so considering i am bored out of my mind and need something to do when working from home, i ordered the MBRP stainless and did save quite a bit. It should be here this weekend. Looks like a quality piece and lots of positive reviews...

RangersLeadTheWay

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Do you have any videos of the sound?
I don’t specifically, but I know that AWE’s website, as well as Stage3, offers sound clips. If you scroll through the thread @Scottopia posted, you can also find some sound clips there. Maybe I’ll have to post one now too ??‍♂?

LIMITY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I had an MBRP on my 2.7 F150, so I went with that again when I first got my Ranger. While it was louder, it wasn't a good sound. It was just...noise.

A couple weeks ago, conveniently BEFORE the stage3 sale, I bought an AWE exhaust. I love it, it had a good low growl that doesn't cross over into fart can territory.

Ranger 4 Play

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I had an MBRP on my 2.7 F150, so I went with that again when I first got my Ranger. While it was louder, it wasn't a good sound. It was just...noise.

A couple weeks ago, conveniently BEFORE the stage3 sale, I bought an AWE exhaust. I love it, it had a good low growl that doesn't cross over into fart can territory.
I also conveniently missed that sale ?
Sponsored