Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
That was just a friendly caution that this forum can be a very expensive place to visit! So many neat things that you’ll want to add to your Ranger that’s you’ll find you’re never really Done modding it ! ?
It's so true. I've been lucky that I haven't gone too crazy so far. It's all about that self control!
Sponsored

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2017 MB GLE350, 2006 Porsche Cayman S
Vehicle Showcase
It's so true. I've been lucky that I haven't gone too crazy so far. It's all about that self control!
LOL! That’s why I said after 6 months! It wears you down over time. Had my Ranger for over a year now and still looking to add a few items I didn’t know I “needed”!

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
LOL! That’s why I said after 6 months! It wears you down over time. Had my Ranger for over a year now and still looking to add a few items I didn’t know I “needed”!
Tell me about it! This is just since November and doesn't include the cost of my vinyl lettering I did.

2020-05-11 16_49_58-Truck Accessories - Google Sheets.png

Though the wishlist is currently pretty short at least, just a line-x, gorilla lugnuts, and some new tires.

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
You know that guy too? I was pump'n gas last week and he told me I had a 'Purdy Mouth...I gave him the $5 bucks I owed his momma and said it was so she can get her shirt cleaned...
:)

Tim H.

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat 4X4, 2016 Corvette Stingray
Occupation
REALTOR
need more pics. I'm still waiting for mine to be built...I still have the VIN, but thats it...I know, you early adopters waited 5 months. I think I'm going to, at least, tie that.

yes, I'm whiney
Yup, I’ve been waiting since Feb 17. Plant shut down a few days prior to my build date. ?

egilbe

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Somewhere between ME and AZ, depends on the season
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat with BAP, Tow and FX4
Occupation
Semi-retired, lazy bum/tramp, formerly Sys admin in a toxic work environment
Yup, I’ve been waiting since Feb 17. Plant shut down a few days prior to my build date. ?
but the good news is, they plants are starting back up next week...so End of July?
Sponsored