Does anybody but me actually use the running boards?

forceofnature

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT with RC 6" Lift
I don't currently have them, but plan on getting a set. So obviously both my wife and I are fine getting in the truck without them. But I want to get them for a) protecting the rocker panels a little bit better from rocks and flying debris from the tires, b) helping the dogs jump in when they're tired after a long hike and/or get older, and c) help us better reach up to the roof to attach the kayaks.

Waiting until spring to get a set and install, since it's winter now and all the reasons listed above aren't happening as much or at all. Plus I'm not too keen on installing them myself in the cold and snow.
All the time. I have a 6” lift and bigger tires while being short I need them lol.
Sponsored

FlRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Th
I am almost positive these boards attach to the factory side step nuts that are in the rocker inner panel. I just ordered a set of Go Rhino RB10's and I can confirm once i get them. FYI, www.AutoAnything.com has the RB10 boards for $343. $111 off of retail pricing. G.B.
thank you I was looking At the RB20s but $350 is almost impossible to pass up. Great find!

Gone Blue

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT 4X4 Ingot Silver
Th

thank you I was looking At the RB20s but $350 is almost impossible to pass up. Great find!
No problem. I too was digging the RB20's but not enough to pass up the deal on the RB10's. FYI, right after I ordered these, I got an email saying they were not going to ship until 1/14/20. Not a big deal, just FYI. G.B.

FlRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
No problem. I too was digging the RB20's but not enough to pass up the deal on the RB10's. FYI, right after I ordered these, I got an email saying they were not going to ship until 1/14/20. Not a big deal, just FYI. G.B.
Lol so did I but the 17th, I don’t care either.

Gone Blue

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT 4X4 Ingot Silver
FLRanger, well my RB10's didn't ship with the revised date I was given 1/10-1/14, UGH Been on the phone with two different people at Auto Anything today as I have yet another new ship date of 2/5. They do not stock the boards and have them ship directly from Go Rhino to the customer. Tom from auto Anything is supposed to get a hold of Go Rhino by Thursday and call me back to see if 2/5 is going to be a real date. Dont want to wait till the 5th only to get yet another email telling me it will now ship on April 1st or something stupid? Willing to still wait as they are priced $111 cheaper than another place I found. But I am getting tired of having the order pushed back. G.B.

FlRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Damn, my ship date is 1/17. I hope that stays :please:

svache

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCrew Saber, 2012 BMW 328i
Vehicle Showcase
My wife uses them all of the time when she gets in, she's 5'1. I just slide into the car, it's exactly at the correct height for me lol
Sponsored