Dodge will pay $150,000 to drive a Hellcat !

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Heck if they paid for the gas and speeding tickets I'd drive it for free! ??
I seriously looked at a used hellcat when I was buying the Ranger but the little dude on my shoulder kept saying Tickets & Tires :)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I seriously looked at a used hellcat when I was buying the Ranger but the little dude on my shoulder kept saying Tickets & Tires :)
Probably a wise decision Benny. ? It would be almost impossible to not drive it to its potential. Heck, I have a hard time driving my Ranger slow with just a tune no way I could drive something like that without buying up the tires and having a stack of speeding tickets. lol That was a big reason for not getting another street bike. I had a GSXR 1000 and let's just say I had my share of days in court fighting tickets. :shock:

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
That about sums it up! It’s a trap no matter how you look at it!
353056A2-FD02-4CDB-957F-AE222AA7AF56.jpeg

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Probably a wise decision Benny. ? It would be almost impossible to not drive it to its potential. Heck, I have a hard time driving my Ranger slow with just a tune no way I could drive something like that without buying up the tires and having a stack of speeding tickets. lol That was a big reason for not getting another street bike. I had a GSXR 1000 and let's just say I had my share of days in court fighting tickets. :shock:

You and I would probably get along well . Been there and done that with several Mustangs and sport bikes . Luckily a close friend introduced me to the track and I never rode fast on the street again . I even had a Busa on the street for 5 years and never got a ticket :)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You and I would probably get along well . Been there and done that with several Mustangs and sport bikes . Luckily a close friend introduced me to the track and I never rode fast on the street again . I even had a Busa on the street for 5 years and never got a ticket :)
Yes we would! :like:

I do miss those days but I know it's best I stay off them now. Plus everyone's way to distracted with their damn phones now. I do miss that GSXR though, besides my ZX-7 it was one of the funnest bikes to ride. The closest track for me was all the way up in Laconia, NH so it was a good 3 hr drive. Would've loved to have done some track days up there.
Sponsored